forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Old 07-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,813
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I like watching the olympics for the pride factor...

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 07-29-2008, 12:49 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,644
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
There is a lot of pride right up until the drug test results come back.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,495
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

sports i like to watch during the olympics are:

bball
gymnastics(cmon, remember strug?)
swimming
diving
track
Old 06-21-2012, 03:53 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 24,084
w3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to behold

So when I was a teen I loved to watch women's gymnastics for the obvious reasons. Now I'd probably feel to dirty but... I'll probably watch anyways.

I don't care for most of track & field except for the hundred & the last mile of the marathon.

Basketball since it's competitive now & not a free gold for the US.

There are random sports they play that are fun to watch kayaking, mountain biking, diving on occasion.

Would I watch most of the sports they show on a regular basis? Probably not, but once every four years ain't so bad.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:37 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,155
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

damn right i watch the Gymnastics. you can't spell Gymnastics without Nasti
and i don't give a shit about the whole underage thing cuase these are all college girls we have in the USA team. and yes i do watch the mens Gymnastics to. it's the closest you get to seeing superhumans those guys and girls are amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 06-24-2012, 09:21 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 11,860
Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

i generally watch the events like Cycling or the track sports and sometimes the swimming if the womans line up is hot enough.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:35 PM
kim

Credits: 0 [Check]

I was in France for the Tour last year. I'll probably watch all the cycling I can.

And the gymnastics. All I can say is holy shit while they bounce and swing around and shit. Just amazing.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:28 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,207
ipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular auraipsni has a spectacular aura

I didnt actually get into the regular olympics, but the para olympics were where its at!! blind soccer, was brutal! People just running up and kicking everyone in their way until they finally hit the ball. One legged high jump was pretty great too. Seriously, it was some of the best tv Ive ever watched.

Still though Im hoping for kickboxing with those amputee leg blades, but I have a feeling thats much too risky, I suppose you cant decapitate people on live public access.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:52 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I knew about the para olympics, but they really have blind soccer in it? It's so wrong, but so entertaining to think about.