forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Old 12-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,461
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
Default How to build a cyborg cockroach

So I figured out what my son's first school science project is going to be.

Link.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Pics, PDF instructions, and a video showing it done after the jump. This is actually very cool. I might have to seriously try doing this at some point. The video is 13 minutes long but it is worth watching.

Lunatic fringe.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

bumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the rough

good idea thanks
Old 02-01-2013, 02:39 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,111
salty swimmers will become famous soon enoughsalty swimmers will become famous soon enough

This is very important information. Soon we can all command our own cockroach army. The entertainment and financial potential knows no bounds.