forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 01-29-2017, 08:18 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Kaley Cuoco - 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles - 1/29/17

Old 02-12-2017, 01:38 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,539
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

I read some place that season 10 may have been her last on BBT unless her pay is upped alot more which i hope isn't true...She's not the only reason i watch that show but she sure helps lol
Old 02-12-2017, 07:35 PM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I read that the Sheldon guy won't be returning, that he's going to be in some new series with his boyfriend...but there will still be a season 11.

I don't think it will work if any of them are out, but guess we'll see. I'm sure they're all speculating like this on purpose to generate buzz.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:32 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 48,397
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle

Code:

"watch this space" but they will probably be offered a producers role next to sweeten the deal. Because if they increase their base rate of pay then because of the way that the payscale works, then you have to increase everybodies pay but by making them a producer then they pick up a salary for both roles and double their take home(without actually having to do any extra). just look at almost every long running show and see how many of the main stars are made producers.
Old 02-13-2017, 05:50 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I've noticed that. Didn't realize they weren't really doing anything extra though, sometimes they're directors too, but that makes more sense.