forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - DSF Jail

Old 10-14-2008, 04:00 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 61,790
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default Citizen's Motherfuckin Arrests

It's time to get the posse riled up again like a Palin speech hatefest!

Post your arrest warrants here for fucktards and noobs that need to spend a few nights in the block.

Rashday:
For failing to read the fuckin FAQ and failure to do a simple goddamn search and for ignoring corrections from DSF citizens trying to help him.

Exhibit 1: http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...593#post153593

Exhibit 2: http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...369#post152369

And yes I know he did go back and start coding some links. But he's still fucking it up. And he's still double posting.

And any other fucktards like jozlin who start their own amateur pic thread because their pics are too cool to go in the Amateur Pic Thread that already exists!
Old 10-14-2008, 04:10 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,141
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I Agree - lock them up until they learn to follow the rules!

Old 10-14-2008, 04:17 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,278
staroffurby is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

What a great idea, armoras deserves the same treatment! Fucking stupid cunts wrecking this place!:
Old 10-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,141
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

How about for n00bs who mouth off? Like oddjob here -

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...ad.php?t=10965

Old 10-14-2008, 05:07 PM

Credits: 79,157,910
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Don't forget yaramon. Those 3 cunts, yaramon, rashday and armoras are all bots. fuck jail. BAN THOSE FUCKERS!
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 10-14-2008, 05:21 PM
Snow and snowmobiles... a natural fit

Credits: 15,764
wildebeast71 will become famous soon enoughwildebeast71 will become famous soon enough

Code:

If you can't follow the FAQ or do searches, or continue to re-post material, or can not follow advice from veterans, code links etc. put them in jail or ban them.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:24 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,749
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i've even pm'ed rashday...the fucker.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:33 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,644
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Why stop there, let's put in jail people who drive mini's, who you just find generally annoying or people who just disagree with you. Makes me happy Citizen arrests irl are not valid. Talk about overpopulating the prison system.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:34 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,749
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i think people with one nut should be jailed.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:38 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I think they should be force fed T-Bone steaks slathered in A-1 sauce.