forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 01-06-2010, 12:09 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,034
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

how bout the usa junoirs team brinigng home the gold!!!!!

sabres again tonight against tampa, hope we keep the streak alive!
go sabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-06-2010, 01:31 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,988
Big D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSF

Good on the US Juniors for beating Canada.

It was pretty fun to watch the Canadians come back twice from 2 goal deficits in the 3rd. That game on New Years Eve was awesome.

Giving up a 3 on 1 in overtime is pretty lame. But then again so is the whole 4 on 4 overtime nonsense.

Should set up a great tournament next year, as I think it is in Buffalo, and with the US as the defending champs, its gonna be a lot of fun to watch.

In more important news, the Canucks stomped another team last night, 7-3 over the Jackets. Canucks are now the 4th highest scoring team in the NHL, and also have a solid D and a great goalie. They are going to make some noise after a slow start and a ton of injuries to key players (Luongo and Daniel Sedin)

Henrik Sedin is tops in the NHL in points.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,967
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

if you want to talk about a good team talk about the NJ Devils. better goalie the roberto by leaps and bounds
Old 01-06-2010, 11:49 PM

cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

it is in buffalo and can't wait to get my tix as soon as they're up for sale!

how bout them sabres 5-3 over tampa!!! WOOT!!

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-07-2010, 02:30 PM

Big D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSF

Yeah, the Sabres are rolling, 7-1-2 in their last 10.

Almost identical to my beloved Canucks, lol, 7-2-1 in their last 10.

Sabres have just one more win, but the Canucks play in a much tougher conference, IMHO.

Perhaps we could see a Sabres/Nucks final.

In my wet dream maybe, lol.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:10 PM

Code:

that would be a nice showing

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-08-2010, 01:53 PM

What do you think of the Olympic Mens Hockey Tourney?

Weird to see the US Team without Modano, Tkachuk and Guerin, but I guess it was time to move on.

I think they are in for trouble, Ryan Miller will be very good of course, but their highest scorer has 15 goals on the season so far.

The Canucks have three guys with more goals than that, that didn't make their national team. Sammuelson, Burrows and Raymond.

I hope Kesler has a good showing, quickly becoming my favourite player. Another dominant win by the Canucks last night, and another shutout for Luongo, his 50th in his career.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:40 PM

Code:

i don't think it's about how many goals each individual has it's, about how they play together. look at the sabres, highest goal scorer is vanek with only 13 but they still come hard and run over most teams

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-19-2010, 06:27 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,216
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

I agree. Tournament (and playoff) hockey has everything to do with how a team plays together but even that can be negated by running into a hot goalie.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:09 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,554
ScudNutz will become famous soon enoughScudNutz will become famous soon enoughScudNutz will become famous soon enough

still cant wait to watch it though, also agreeing on how the team plays... its like when herb brooks says that he has his team, hes not looking for the best players, hes looking for the right ones

on a side note David Backes from the St Louis Blues (also Team USA now) was shown to be starting fights with some of the players that made the Team Canada roster, Rick Nash, Cory Perry, and Jonathan Toews and tried to fight Dany Heatly haha