forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,653
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

To save on battery life and prevent that kind of GPS-based focused advertising, I use my battery widget to turn off the GPS unless I'm using google maps for navigation. I also like that there are a lot of really good free apps for the Droid, I've yet to pay for an app.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-23-2010, 02:47 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,581
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Me either.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:20 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Facebook=EVIL
BP=EVIL
Apple=EVIL

Okay! We get it! Christ!

All kidding/ and or soapboxing aside, it is important to know what and whom you are buying from, and it is incumbent on the buyer (not the seller) to make choices based on their own comfort level. Informed buyers are what make the market work. Uninformed slaves to fashion are the death of it.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:03 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,359
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I thought MD's Cock had it's own account!! - must've hijacked the OG Douche's screen name, cause we know Mega doesn't roll with these kinda big growed-up words

dick, put down the mouse and thesaurus, and go back to tryin' to cornhole your host.

Old 06-23-2010, 06:03 PM
satan666

Facebook=Shitty
BP=EVIL
Apple=Good products but love fucking their customers in the ass
Old 06-23-2010, 06:12 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,867
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

The odds of something terrible happening to you because you're sharing your privacy information is slim considering there will be tens of millions of people doing it.

It's the principle behind the fact that Apple is exploiting your privacy for their own benefit and basically forcing you into their line of thinking by holding the apps for ransom that makes them the biggest assholes on the planet.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-23-2010, 06:17 PM
satan666

Code:

There are a ton of companies that i really like but you won't really hear about them from me because they do things right.

It's like what Chris Rock says about people that brag "I've never been to jail"... "You're not supposed to go to jail you low expectation having mutha fucker!" - Chris Rock -- companies are supposed to meet consumer demand without breaking laws, trampling on liberties, or hurting nature/animals, etc. so you won't hear anything from me about good companies.

I only complain about companies i think suck.

I often hear "Well, just don't use Facebook / BP / Apple". I DON'T.

Funny that i don't use or buy anything from any of those companies (well, it's hard to say where BP oil ends up) but it still pisses me off that they are able to fuck other people over. If you know all the facts and you still want to deal with them, that's fine. I just like to spread the word and make sure people know what's going on.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:55 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

That was actually the gist of my comment. Now you know how Glenn Beck feels.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:23 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,758
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

you should check the tech news thread more often

Old 06-23-2010, 09:24 PM
I haz a temp avy that seems to be pretty permanent!

Credits: 83,054
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey