forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-18-2017, 04:44 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,638
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

There is an opening for the 2017 DSF FFL.

Auditions begin now.

GO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:40 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 29,722
shaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Count me in, if you need some asshole that won't flake out again, or just a plan B. I was actually in the league maybe 4-5 years back, don't know why I didn't rejoin, probably in rehab or the slammer. You know how that goes...

anyway PM'd you my email.

Thanks for this opportunity, its a real honor. Fuck Dallas. Goodnight
Old 05-19-2017, 04:06 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,389
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

goddammit, we have a winner !!!
Old 06-23-2017, 05:21 PM

Code:

Invite sent.
Quote:
Old 08-01-2017, 03:08 AM

Okay, we have another opening! PM me.
Quote:
Old 02-06-2018, 06:26 PM

Default Fantasy Football Championship

This year's Fantasy Football Championship came down to last year's Championship Team, Bam-Bam's Gang Green, and Nacho1345's Hideo Nomos.

With a final score of 137.11 to 125.99, let's welcome the new DSF Fantasy Football champion ...

Last edited by The Godfather : 02-06-2018 at 06:38 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:37 PM

Default Retiring Fantasy Football Commissioner

A very special thanks goes out to our retiring Fantasy Football Commisioner, MEGADOUCHE. He has been the Commish since the beginning of time and has always done an awesome job. Can you image keeping 10+ miscreants in line for 6 months year after year?

Put those hands together for MEGADOUCHE!

Last edited by The Godfather : 02-06-2018 at 06:39 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:50 PM

Replacing Mega will me, The Godfather.

Like I said above, Mega ran a tidy ship. So, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

We play for fun and we have a stomping good time every week. No trophy's or prizes needed. That being said, next year's winner will be awarded a $100 Amazon gift card.

Keep in mind, we currently have 2/3 spots open for next year's campaign.

Last edited by The Godfather : 02-06-2018 at 06:51 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

Congrats Mega and thank you for all your hard work & keeping traditions along the way!

The best gift is for last. Goddaddy made you your new exclusive to you DSF FF Commissioner badge. You may also be our official badge hater, but I'm sure you will agree it's super stylin'.

If I could give you a million rep stars I would. Let's boogie on down! A lot.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 02-07-2018, 05:12 AM

Aww shucks. Thanks, buddy.

Two things to consider come July/August...

Most member's email are tossaways and have no idea you sent them an invite.

I'm not wearing panties.

Good luck.
Quote: