forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Is she hot?
fuck yes! 115 31.68%
not too shabby 124 34.16%
buy me a shot first 77 21.21%
not really feeling her 30 8.26%
no fucking way! 17 4.68%
Voters: 363. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2008, 06:41 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.
Default Floppy tits?

This is just some random chick's pic i found on the net.

Old 05-31-2008, 06:47 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,663
admiral is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Those would be good for a titty fucking.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:57 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,606
rankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aura

Two condoms, but ok.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:29 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,936
His_Excellence_ is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Oh yea!!
she looks like there's a slut inside her just ACHING to strip out of that shirt
Old 05-31-2008, 09:30 PM

Credits: 79,157,921
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

pretty face, not crazy about the tits, but who's perfect right?
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-31-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,354
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Sooner or later they are going to flop anyway without professional attention. She just has a bit of a head start. Regardless, a cutie face IMO.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:15 AM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 42,967
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura

I would'nt kick her out of bed for eating crackers!
Old 06-01-2008, 01:20 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,073
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Au naturale baby, that's how I like 'em. Swing low, sweet chariots.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:33 AM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 42,967
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura

comming for to carry me home!
sorry I could not resist.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:49 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,561
ThreeOnAMeathook is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I enjoy 'em like that. She's brassiere commando and they look pretty nice. I would probably put my penis into her...or try to anyway.

She's probably way out of my league.