forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Is that Swine Flu serious or not?
Yes, they need to quarrentine everyone traveling to Mexico or in contact with anyone who was. 2 3.92%
Yes, but it can be stopped by just folling a few extra precautions. 7 13.73%
No, it's way overblown and WHO needs to shut up and stop scaring people. 34 66.67%
Yes and No. Basically, I could care less what happens to everyone else. 8 15.69%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2009, 09:35 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 9,126
Jacktion is being mentioned in polite conversation

"health officials reported 568 cases and 22 fatalities linked to the flu."

OH NO! That's only a 96% survival rate!

WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

My band may suck, but not as much as you do.
http://www.myspace.com/MayorsOfSuperAwesomeTown
http://www.facebook.com/MayorsOf
Old 05-05-2009, 06:02 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,361
mayhem is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Swine Flu bullshit

Overblown, they just one to make another country shitty, read the stories they say a lot of people is dying because of swine flu, the funny thing is, they call it swine flu but hasnt been found in pigs, why would you call it like that. truth is that they dont want anyone going to mexico.:

The goverment can say a bunch of bullshit thats for sure.

Last edited by mayhem : 05-05-2009 at 06:08 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:46 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,481
BRUMROSSY is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Now that the initial panic is dying down, we find out that a lot of the people originally thought to have died of this outbreak went through other causes.
So those high percentage fatalaties are bullshit and although this is a nasty dose unless it mutates into something more dangerous, thats all it is. A bad case of the flu.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:07 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,220
J123 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Overblown, for sure. Proves only the fact that Mother Nature finds a solution for every problem on Earth. Swine flu is as bad as a earthquake or vulcanic-eruption. Mexican Swine-flu sounds more catchier don't ya think?
Old 05-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,566
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

The one main thing that has come out of all the press is that most if not all of the deaths were children or ppl with other health problems. I personally belong to that last group, so in a way I'm glad they overblew the whole situation. Made me take extra precautions.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:25 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,784
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Its overrated in my opinion, i still wouldnt like to catch it, but you know, its all a bit much
Old 05-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,280
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

The media and the dumbass government agency's blow this shit way out. The day I worry about that shit is the day I actually grow a fucking snout.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,566
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Dangle, when I started this poll is was to make joke of the outbreak, but for people like me, it's proving to be very serious. NYC just reported their second death, both with underlying health issues. As they say, we won't see the full danger of the swine flu until the fall.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:46 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,729
wrongdroids is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Overblown.... just another 'the shy is falling' outcome of the 24hour news cycle...