forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 02-02-2008, 04:31 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
Esterhase is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Well, I guess it would be good to know why it exactly made you pissed that he had a girlfriend already. Did you want to have exclusive rights over who he had sex with? If so, that's fine, but except for STD concerns only a girlfriend/wife should have those rights imo. Myself, I wouldn't expect those from a girl I was seeing unless we had this understanding of her being my girlfriend (and vice versa) and not just a girl I eat dinner with a couple times a month.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:08 PM
paris gave me herpes... while we were fucking to hip-hop

Credits: 1,913
hithiphop.com is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

You ladies have some problems.. It's like your vaginas are only open for a 10 minute span on Saturday nights.. And as for us men.. We've always been assholes.. You knew that!

hithiphop.com - hi haters!

big business.. minus the business suit..
Old 04-22-2008, 07:29 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 790
tuninyabum is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Not all men are assholes, you my darling is what turns them.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:54 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
Sprocket is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I would say that if he was single he was probably getting pretty tired of the mixed signals you were sending and figured you were only good for a booty call as you were so inconsistent.

If he had a girlfriend, well I'm certainly not one to cast aspersions. I would say it that there was asshole-ish behaviour on both sides of it. Besides, I'm surprised you would take office as you were jerking his chain and all.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,411
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Blue Balls is not man's best friend, dogs are.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:10 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,561
ThreeOnAMeathook is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Calling him an asshole was kinda like stating a given. Most dudes are assholes from a girl's POV. The ones who aren't assholes are actually employing all of their wily tricks to get in your pants...when they succeed, they'll go back to their natural assholedom.

Guys and girls CANNOT be 'just friends.' Our pheromones and your pheromones don't work like that.

Were you out of line? Nah...girls want one thing, guys want another. It's the natural order.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:42 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,920
ausamerika is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Wow.

Seriously? You wonder why he found someone else? Really?

...Really?