forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2009, 09:11 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,485
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Golf Club

So I am taking the plunge into golfing. Ive been smacking a hybrid around at the range for a couple weeks and I can def see myself getting in to the sport.

Time to start looking for a set of clubs. This is what it looks like it is narrowed down to (with the help of my girls father who knows a lot about golf):

full set of maxli (or golf galaxy starter): this includes driver, putter, bag, everything. complete. quality and hitting seems decent enough. $400

adams a3 with 3 hybrids. $400

macgregor MT oversized (I believe this includes 3 hybrids too). $400

taylormade r7 (no hybrids). $400

or used adams a2. $200ish

golf bag and everything isnt a big deal bc they have extra ones for me and my girls dad was saying that I wouldnt need a driver for like a year (to drive with the 3 bc its easier) and i think theres an extra putter too.

so basically i gotta weigh cost, performance, and durability (will maxli hold up for years the way the taylormades will, etc....

So yeah, any advice would be great. Any online stores or cheaper places to buy clubs.