forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-20-2022, 04:45 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,224
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Man winning at life
Old 11-20-2022, 04:45 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Old 12-14-2022, 03:16 PM

There seems to be a new trend with female Japanese youtubers walking around braless with the camera always pointed at their chests. Although most of these women are involved in the adult industry or self test sex toys.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 12-14-2022 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Friendly help.
Old 01-18-2023, 10:13 PM

Old 02-02-2023, 10:32 PM

Old 02-09-2023, 03:38 PM

Old 02-28-2023, 07:05 PM

A Chinese University Student Just Created A Remote Kissing Device—And People Are Weirded Out
Lead inventor Jiang Zhongli said he was inspired to create the bizarre device while in a long-distance relationship with his girlfriend.

Koh Mochizuki Feb. 28, 2023

A new invention that was created for making long-distance romance a little easier was not something that some social media users had in mind.

Students of Changzhou Vocational Institute of Mechatronic Technology, a university in eastern China, developed a virtual kissing device, according to The Global Times.

The odd-looking silicone contraption looks like a pair of flesh-toned pursed lips.

The combination of pressure sensors and actuators built into the device allows it to mimic the pressure, movement, and heat of a person's lips when users are connected through a mobile app.

The product was created to promote monogamy in long-distance relationships.

Jiang Zhongli, the lead inventor, said he came up with the Remote Kiss based on his own experience.

He said:

"In my university, I was in a long-distance relationship with my girlfriend so we only had contact with each other through the phone."
"That’s where the inspiration of this device originated."
The device, marketed as a "long-distance lovers miracle kissing device," is available for sale through the Chinese online retailer Taobao and retails for 260 Chinese yuan or about $38 for one and about $79 for a set.

In addition to couples exchanging kisses through the app, users can also share their smooches online and add sound effects made by them.

Here is a video demonstration of the contraption.

\u201cRemote kissing device for long-distance lovers, invented and patented by Chinese university student in Changzhou City.\n\ufffcThe mouth-shaped module, served as an inducing area for lovers to make the kiss and then it can transfer kiss gesture to the "mouth" on the other side.\u201d
— China in Pictures (@China in Pictures) 1677054621
Code:

CNN reported a similar gadget was developed called the “Kissinger,” which was launched in Malaysia by the Imagineering Institute in 2016.

The difference with the Kissinger was the contraption came in the form of a touch-sensitive silicon pad rather than 3D lips.

Code:

Old 03-24-2023, 04:54 AM

Old 03-24-2023, 06:16 AM

hentai version on how babies are made

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 03-24-2023 at 06:17 AM.
Old 04-08-2023, 11:40 AM

Sign says:
【ご注意】朝方、野生の猿が来る場合があります。人を襲うことはありませんが、威嚇に近づいてくることが多 いので、猿が来ている場合は出口の電話でフロント(内線9番)にご連絡くださいモデルガンもご 使用ください

[Caution] Wild monkeys may come in the morning. They don't attack people, but they often approach intimidatingly, so if you see monkeys, please call the front desk (extension number 9) at the exit and use a model gun.