forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-27-2010, 07:48 AM
... my wait is over.

Credits: 33,132
Zakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
+rep.
Good man.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:58 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,708
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Old 07-27-2010, 02:57 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,302
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

LOL I just snorted coffee out my nose.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:20 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Nah man. Dont worry about it. Keep it. Spend it and enjoy it.

That wasnt really my point. My point was that if the funds weren't getting jacked I'd have about $200 dollars or more in prize money to give away to DSFers every month.

If i wanted to be a dick i could just disable all the adverts since I paid for the advert system to be installed but i'm not a gonna be a dick. The guy doesn't make much so i guess he needs that extra couple hundred a month.

It's whatever. This is his site so ultimately he can do what he wants but i'm not ever promoting the forum anymore. I admin another site that has over 300,000 users on at any given time and is ranked in the top 100 sites in the world. I can send massive amounts of traffic here any time i want but i havent been doing that for a while now because of this. That's why you never see the ONLINE USER numbers over 300 anymore. I used to have that up around 800-1000 or more often. He kept telling me that he could only give away the money quarterly so i held out hope for a while until it slowly started to dawn on me that he was never going to allow you guys to have that money. Then i checked the account and it was empty.

IMO, prizes were the next logical step here and i've been wanting to do it for a long time. We've always had trouble with sending shit out because of shipping and all that so GCs were the natural solution. I'd love to always have some sort of contest going to be giving out GCs here constantly but that's obviously not going to happen.

Sorry guys. There's nothing i can do about it.

I'll stay here and continue to admin just because i love the forum and the people and this place that we built from scratch is fucking amazing. I'm just a little sour about this shit because i feel like he fucked you guys over which, ultimately, is like fucking me over too. Like i said I'll get over it because it really doesn't affect me IRL in any way so it's not a big deal...
Old 07-27-2010, 03:26 PM
satan666

Code:

Your logic is correct but your numbers are not.

Just to be clear his adverts all over the site make money. The ones that are in the forum only make about $400-$500 a month so half of that (which was supposed to be given away as prizes) would be $200-$250.

And yes, if he was giving the money away to you guys i would be promoting the forum even more because more ppl = more $$ to give away.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:32 PM

Credits: 79,165,198
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Do other forums give stuff away?
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-27-2010, 03:41 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,069
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

4chan does, but only if you are mean to a cat.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:49 PM
satan666

Code:

I have seen some that give away with contests. Have you ever been to DeviantArt? There are tons of chicks there. I wanted to start at least one PS contest a month (along with other non-PS contests) to try and get some of the people from that site over here to compete and hopefully stay. Remember Velvet Skin? She was from DeviantArt too but don't hold that against their users

Code:

Old 07-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,035
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Job well done for me then. Seriously, though, dude, you're obviously a respectful and upright citizen, so I'm kinda wondering how you've not been chased away yet. Didn't anyone tell you that DSF stands for Drunken Sick Fucks?
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-27-2010, 09:23 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,302

Code:

Really? I thought it stood for Dusseldorp Skills Forum. or maybe Distinguished Senior Fellows?

More people need to suggest DrunkenStepFather @ this site so they add it
Code:

Truthfully I find this place to be exactly what I need to blow off steam at the end of a hard day of doin nothin. Lucasatan has been nothing short of spectacular as an admin, and I take it as an insult that Jesus doesn't care as much about his own site as much as Satan does. Hell, if I had a job or something else to do with my day I'd still spend just as much time here. you know, for the fuckery