forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 04-19-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,518
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default 25 Best Dunks of the 2012-13 NBA Season

No. 1: DeAndre Jordan over Brandon Knight

Old 05-06-2013, 07:40 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,216
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

It's half-time during game 1 of Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat. I have no idea how the Bulls are in the second round, let alone tied with the Heat 37-37 when their best player hasn't played this season and their third-best player has been injured the last few games. Tom Thibodeau must be the best coach alive.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,149
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

we're ok...i'm not happy to lose game 1 at home, but give it to the bulls, they played their asses off. i fully expect a whipping in game 2, though. its a must-win for the heat.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:33 AM

d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Bulls seem to have the Heat's number, at least in so far as any team can have their number...
Old 05-09-2013, 02:23 PM

Stay classy, Miami.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:26 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

They both look like they have invisible man penises (penisi?) in their mouths.

EDIT: Love the trashy backstory though. Bitch will get hers one day. You gotta believe!

Last edited by MadamMeow : 05-09-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:57 AM

Old 05-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,149
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i think it's penii.

i do wish the bulls were at full-strength, because otherwise, just like last year (lockout-shortened), people will have whatever reason they want to make the heat's road illegitimate.

i do think heat will still win in 5, but it definitely won't be easy. also, derrick rose is NOT a pussy for sitting out. he IS an idiot for not just coming out and saying he won't play at all this year. his teammates know it, he knows it, we know it. the fact he's letting it ride is fucking dumb. also, i do expect in about 20 years when he has one of many interviews after his retirement, he will explain why he decided to leave it open-ended (probably because the bulls want that illusion of hope to remain).
Old 05-16-2013, 08:57 AM

Old 05-21-2013, 01:38 PM

Code:

Agree with you re: Rose. And I don't think the Indiana series will lead anyone to believe the Heat had an easy ride to the finals. Indiana plays almost as tough as Chicago.

Last edited by d_b_99 : 05-21-2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: It's the internetz and I spell bad.