forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 08:23 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,237
mathiaswvu is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Signed Jon Bon Jovi Guitar

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
A friend of mine from college passed 13 months ago and they are trying to raise money for his wife and daughter.
When I was a freshman in college this guy and some other linemen from WVU took me under their wing and taught me how to eat a real hotdog (just add coleslaw). they would consume 3:1 in a regular sitting against any normal man. he was a great man and an even better father/husband.

If you know of someone who would like to buy an autographed bon jovi guitar please forward this to them.

here is a little blurb written about him by my college buddies pritt and tanner

A little over 13 months ago, a Mountaineer alum passed away prematurly at the age of 29. When Rick Gilliam died in February of 2007 he left behind a beautiful wife, an angel of a daughter, and an enormous amount of family and friends that absolutly adored him. I had the pleasure of meeting Rick through Brad Knell, a fellow Poca High School Graduate that played alongside Rick on the Mountaineer Offensive Line.

I will simply let Rick be described by someone who knew him much better than me. The paragraph below is from another former Mountaineer and good friend of Rick's; Tanner Russell.

Rick was without a doubt the absolute kindest man I ever knew, he was a great person, a leader, and he loved his family more than anything. You couldn't miss Rick, his big smile was only surpassed by his enormous stature, at 6'8 you could see Rick standout anywhere you went. I met Rick in college where we played football together for the West Virginia University Mountaineers, through Rick I have been blessed to meet his wonderful family that hails from Newville, PA. Rick was extremely dedicated to his family, his hometown and his adopted home state of West Virginia. The good times we had together at WVU will never be forgotten. Rick was the best lineman that most of us had ever seen, he was such an influence in so many ways.

Losing someone like Rick leaves an enormous void, in my life, and the lives of others. A lot of Rick's family and friends got together after his passing and knew that we wanted to do as much as we could for his wife and beautiful daughter. There are a couple of annual golf tourney's that have done wonders, as well as other events in and around Rick's hometown. This guitar was the idea of one of our friends and college teammate and current Philadelphia Soul FB/LB Wes "The Express" Ours. Wes approached Jon and he was kind enough to give him the guitar and suggested an auction to raise as much as we could. So that is where we are, still missing Rick, still loving his family, and still trying to ensure that we do all we can to at least financially help out a bit. Thanks for your bid, good luck.
Rick, we love and miss you very much...everyday and night, you will never be forgotten...
TR
Old 04-04-2008, 08:45 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,851
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Damn man, sorry to hear it. I hope it sells for a ton of cash!
Closed Thread