forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 02:17 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,467
bdpeace is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Murderous kids

Check this news story out!

WAYCROSS, Georgia - A group of children ages 8 to 10 apparently were mad at their teacher because she had scolded one of them for standing on a chair, authorities say.

That led the third-graders, as many as nine boys and girls, to plot an attack on the teacher at Center Elementary School in south Georgia.

Police Chief Tony Tanner said the students apparently planned to knock the teacher unconscious with a glass paperweight, bind her with handcuffs and duct tape and then stab her with a broken steak knife.

The scheme involved a division of roles, Tanner said. One child's job was to cover windows so no one could see outside, and another was supposed to clean up after the attack.

"We're not sure at this point in the investigation how many of the students actually knew the intent was to hurt the teacher," Tanner said.

Read the story and see a video here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23905909/?GT1=43001

I've been to Waycross a few times to go on canoe trips. It is known as the "Gateway to the Okeefanokee" That my friends...is swamp country!

'til it goes CLICK!!!
Old 04-02-2008, 02:57 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,838
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

LOL Kids are dumb!!!
Closed Thread