forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 08:11 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,369
IndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really nice
Default I fucked up. . .

So Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio are filming a new movie. It's called Public Enemy. I believe Johnny Depp is the one playing John Dillinger. They're filming in Chicago, Wisconsin and Indiana. My father's company is working on the auto glass and interiors for the old cars. They called up while they were shooting scenes on the North side around Clark and Belmont (near the Biograph theater where Dillinger was killed) and they broke a window while shooting (last night around 7:30 pm 4/1/08) and needed a window cut and installed now. So my dad had left, and me and my brother have never done work on the movie set, so my uncle went, because the job has to be done fast and good. I had the chance to go and stand around on set and watch them film scenes. . . but instead i chose to go home.

In either case, they're still filming, and I'm always going to and from the studio lately dropping off glass and mirrors, and picking up upholstery.

The mirrors I have been dropping off lately are being used in some other movie called, The Unborn. . . i have no idea who is in it or what the hell the movie is about though.

Visit my music blog: http://www.startofthenewrevolution.blogspot.com

StartoftheNewRevolutionRadio

Old 04-02-2008, 08:58 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,165
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

yes you did, by the way Johnny Depp's father (whom he doesn't speak to) lives about 30 miles from me here in KY....maybe I can look up his phone number for casek....

about a man and his horse
Old 04-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,974
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Dude thats pretty sweet... They are filming a little ways away from where i go to college... maybe i should go find them
Old 04-03-2008, 03:12 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,953
ZION is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

It's not Leo, it's Christian Bale that's playing opposite Depp.

Last edited by ZION : 04-03-2008 at 03:14 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:14 PM

Credits: 1,708
Jrock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hey Indie, glad to see another Chicago guy around here!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:47 PM

Credits: 2,336
n8van2 will become famous soon enoughn8van2 will become famous soon enoughn8van2 will become famous soon enough

Actually they are renovating downtown where I live to look like the 20s or 30s or whenever it is. Taking down new signs, putting in old fashioned stoplights, cobblestone road...etc. Pretty sweet!
Old 04-04-2008, 09:02 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,369
IndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really nice

yeah. . . i kept getting told it was leonardo dicaprio, but after my uncle went out the other night to install the glass and watch johnny depp shoot a few scenes, i guess he found out it was bale and not dicaprio, just found that out yesterday. . . i should take a few pictures of the cars we have in our shop and post them. . . . .

Anybody from Chicago:

If you need any type of glass for your car, or you would like to re-upholster any of the interior. . . or if you need a radio because you car keeps getting broken in to, or you need an alarm because you car keeps getting broken in to, come see us at Orlando Auto Top and Glass. We are located at 641 N. Ashland Ave (Corner of Ashland and Erie, across the street from Duk's Hot dogs.)

We also have a body shop, A & E Auto Body. 639 N. Ashland Ave (Ashland and Erie) across the street from the glass shop.

Visit my music blog: http://www.startofthenewrevolution.blogspot.com

StartoftheNewRevolutionRadio

Last edited by IndieEmoPunk : 04-04-2008 at 09:06 AM.
Closed Thread