forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 07-02-2008, 10:42 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,080
Crash is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was 18, he was 17. My parents left for the weekend and we were supposed to join them the next day. My boyfriend lived about 70 miles away and I was supposed to pick him up on the way. Ended up having him spend the night instead
Old 07-03-2008, 10:10 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,919
bbanner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was 19, in Spain for the summer and ended up getting piss drunk at a dinner me and my friends went to before going out one weekend. One of my friends had been encouraging me to do it with this one girl who had a reputation of fucking pretty much anything that walked (I made sure to get a rubber at a vending machine outside this pharmacy by the bars ), and I ended up walking with her to the beach and that was pretty much it. I came in about 30 seconds (surprisingly because I was drunk and didn't really feel anything) and so I wouldn't look like an idiot told her "you look nervous, maybe we should stop". Pulled out and threw away the condom.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,934
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I was 16, she was 18...bathroom of a synagogue...she was a youth advisor, and I was a youth. Fooled around with her big ole titties, worked her VERY wet pussy. Then pulled her panties down, lifted her up and slid her down on my UNIT...the fear of getting caught, the fear of actually doing something with someone all the way (I started heavy petting and eating girls and getting bjs at 13 (I love sleep away camp)) made it a five minute deal. I never saw her again, but for one magical weekend, she was my bitch...I wonder what happened to her.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:26 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 9,391
werdna is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

We were both 13. We had been dating for a few months. Her parents were divorced and she lived with her father. Her father worked as an engineer for a railroad company and would be out of town for days at a time. She called me over one day while her father was at work and I rode my bike there. When I got there she was butt naked except for a fedora. I still don't know why she had that hat on but I figured what the hell. We started making out on the couch. I ended up naked laying on top of her. She reached down and put me inside of her. To be honest I didn't even know what was going on. We finished and then took a shower together.

Her and I ended up dating for another 2 years. We eventually broke up and she hooked up with another guy just days later. She was pregnant within a couple months. She one of the pregnant girls in high school. She had the baby and named it the same name as me which I have always thought was odd. We never talked after high school.

I ended up getting a message and friend request from her on myspace a few weeks ago. Come to find out she has had a few other kids all by different guys over the last few years and has been married a few times. Sounds like she is doing great.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,935
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

^ glad you got out when you did...right??
Old 07-06-2008, 09:55 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 9,391
werdna is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

^ Damn right.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:35 AM

Credits: 2,423
alittleoffhedy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i don't know why but this made me laugh really hard.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:51 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,718
serafina has disabled reputation

At my bff's house after a party when I was 18. It was with this total player who whispered sweet nothings to me all night. It hurt, but I'm glad I stopped waiting and just got it over with. Oh yeah, it was the night before my senior prom. I guess I couldn't have waited one more night.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:20 AM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,104
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

I was 15, and the girl rode her bike over to my house in the middle of the night. It wasn't the sexiest story ever...she was sweaty and a red-head. Nothing wrong with red-heads, mind you, but I was 15...out of the box with a fire crotch. Haha.

She was a gymnast, so she was really flexible which was nice. It took us quite a while to make the magic happen, but when it did I gave her 55 seconds to remember forever. We spent most of the rest of the summer taking turns sneaking over at night. Luckily for both of us I managed to extend my time past a minute.
RIP TheSnake
Old 07-08-2008, 01:21 PM

Credits: 6,409
caesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to behold

I have got a good one for you guys, you tell me if this counts. We were both 16 and in high school had dated for a 8 months at this point and she was very religious. Wanted to wait until we were married and all that nonsense, I was young and in love so I went along with it and tried to do as much as she would let me when I could. So one day we are cleaning the bathroom at her parents house on cleaning day, yes they had a cleaning day, well we were naked in no time with the door closed and I got her to let me stick just the head in. Didn't even get to get of that time, but flash forward a few weeks and we are at my house home along and once again naked and playing. This time I manage to get about 3/4's of the way in before she stops me. She wouldn't let me move but just being in that position for a few minutes was enough for me and I blew my load all over her stomach. I was 16. We broke up on a trial basis a week later because she thought we were getting to serious and we never got back together after that. Some say that counts and a few say it doesn't.

The very next girl I dated said it didn't count and so on my 17th birthday she fucked me. I still like to count the first one, call me sentimental. As they say in football, alls you have to do is break the plane.

I am curious to see what others think though.