forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2013, 08:23 AM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,465
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
Default Convert PDF to Excel

Anyone have any recommendations short of buying Adobe Acrobat?

I want to transfer a large batch of data from my old point of sale software to my new software, but the old software will only export to PDF and I can't get into the database. Long story short the new company will do all the transfers for me if I can find a way to convert to Excel.

So this is basically a one time only deal, so i really don't want to buy Adobe Acrobat just for this because i doubt I will use it again. Google gives dozens of options, both online and on the desktop. I think I would prefer something on the desktop since it is such a large file.

Any suggestions? I don't mind paying for it, just didn't particularly want to spend $200.

Lunatic fringe.