forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 06-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,825
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future
Talking

Honestly other women are a HUGE turn on for me but i've only been with one sadly its hard for me to get out of the house to have my flings with a toddler, mainly because i dont share well i'm afraid they'll be fucked to good and try to keep comming back for more, considering i've trained my hubby (i was his first) but yeah the rape thing to its kinda hot (some of my fav hentai is rape) mmm turn offs feet yeah feet are nasty mostly the bottoms but i'll pretty much do it all other than poop pee and spit. my hubbys biggest turn on would be squirting. If we have been going for to long i'll rub the clit untill i squirt all over him and then he has to cum too LOL
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 06-05-2008, 01:16 AM

bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
OOOO i forgot vampires oh man reading anything anne rice or watch QOD Or IWV makes me freaking wet. And hot heavy metal guys, i have to bring a change of undies for my lamb of god concerts, One day i will give chad of mudvayne and randy of lamb of god blowjobs or maybe more (i hope)
Old 06-05-2008, 01:38 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 7,680
PANDAmonium is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Ooh, vampirism! Very interesting.

I guess I could add to my list of kinky fetishes pedophile play, and no I'm not some kind of child molesting pervert. I love it when my boyfriend talks to me and treats me like a naive, innocent little girl in bed. I especially love it when he's had a rough day at work or something and then takes his frustration out on me by smacking me around and being really condescending toward me. Again, it's the whole loss of control thing that turns me on.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:41 AM

Code:

Its the best when your "asleep" or really are sleeping and the come in and start eating you out the fingering the just full on fuck you till they come and then go to sleep, ahhhh hmmm wonder if i what time the hubby has to get up...
Old 06-05-2008, 01:41 AM

Credits: 5,465
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I had a girlfriend in college that liked this. It really freaked me out. She always wanted to act like a child. I couldn't take it and I'm pretty flexible when it comes to kinky stuff.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:56 AM

Credits: 7,680
PANDAmonium is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Well, when we do that kind of stuff I don't act like a little kid, I agree that would be borderline pervy. When we do it it's basically like he's corrupting a really innocent teenager or something.

I'm tired.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:00 AM

Credits: 5,465
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

^^^ I can work with that. This chick I dated was fucked up in more ways that just acting like a kid. Our time together didn't last long due to some serious issues she was working out..
Old 06-05-2008, 10:01 AM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,134
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:

I read all her stuff back in the day, was pretty into the whole vampire thing for a while.

The wife like is rough occasionally, some hair pulling and light slaps on the ass.

I get off on her being in control. Not her beating my ass with a horse whip, but using me to get off. No sweet little emotional shit, kiss me, tell me you love me bullshit, just throw me down and ride the fuck out of my cock just to get herself off any way she likes.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:31 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

oh god, you are pushing my buttons, girl.i'm not into the smacking around part, but whew.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:24 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Panda, Becca, You're not the only girl in the forum who likes that.

I have the idea that most women have the secret or not so secret fetish of rape/bondage.

Truthfully when I was first indoctrinated to the internet I found this most astonishing (at the time) Hentai site with kinky bondage and sex and all that. Then, I was fascinated by it. Most of the time I can get my boyfriend to indulge me in it too. I'm not a fan of getting bruised and bloody, but the extreme loss of control is so.. intoxicating. I guess that's because I have a lot of control over my life, it's great to not have to be cause over sex.

Additionally, I would LOVE to have a threesome, that's currently on my list of things to do in the near future. IF i could ever find a chick that my bf would be into. probably that "if" should be changed into "when."