forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-21-2009, 04:01 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 14,522
kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough
Default Kcams' drunken beer review thread

Okay so I've been looking around and instead of just posting pics of beer we like, why don't we actually discuss these beers and why we like them. There's bound to be some other Hop Heads/Malt Mavens on here that'll be up for this. You can post links to video reviews, pics of you drinking said beer, or just straight up talking about good beer. Heres my first one:

Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout.
Brewer: North Coast Brewing, Fort Bragg, CA

An awesome stout, probably # 3 on my list from this style. Think Guinness on steroids.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by kcamsdog1387 : 08-21-2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Added pic
Old 08-21-2009, 05:06 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 2,332
Its Just Ol' Red is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

im a big fan of the Erdinger Weissbier Dunkel which is a German wheat ale with 5.6% alc

i love the right amount of 'spicy' and 'sweet' flavors that combine to give it that 'full-bodied' taste...while it might not be top notch beer by some standards but i especially enjoy this one
Old 08-21-2009, 05:12 PM

kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

I like Dunkels. Never had that one, though. I'm going to have to check to see if its available around here. I'll put it on my "want" list on one of the beer forums I'm on.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:17 PM

i used to get it regularly from a dive bar near my work, but they are no longer in business. i have yet to find it at another bar so i have to order online or hope its in stock (which it rarely is) at the local beer and wine shop
Old 08-21-2009, 05:26 PM

The only thing from them I can find at my local place is the regular weissbier. I've been venturing into some different Belgian's lately. If you get a chance, try any of the Rochefort beers. There's three different kinds, but they are all made from the same recipe, the only difference being alcohol content.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:31 PM

definately will be on the lookout...im a big fan of finding new flavors of intoxication
Old 08-21-2009, 05:43 PM

Code:

then im sure youve had the pleasure of tasting a Wittekerke Belgian Ale

this beer is a great way to begin your Belgian beer adventures, and it seems to be widely available (at least in my area)

and for anyone who has not had a Belgian wheat... begin here
Old 08-21-2009, 05:46 PM

Sadly, no. There's a pretty regular selection of stuff around here. You have to special order shit or drive like 2 hours to get anything special. I'll look for it though.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:00 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

This stuff is really good. Fair warning, It's like 7.9, so It will fuck you up. But in a good way that you'll like. I remember watching "Troy" and slamming this four pack, cuz it was so damn delicious.
For myself, I like cheap beer like PBR, or my favorite Molson Canadian. But if I want some premium shit, try this:
Brewed right here in Cleveland, and absolutely delicious. Better yet, try Great Lakes seasonal Christmas Ale.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:09 PM

They look like they have some good beers. That Nosfertu and Commodore Perry look balls. I'd love to get back to Cleveland sometime and try some off the tap. I love how they list the alcohol by weight as well as by volume.