forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-16-2009, 10:26 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,263
castig8r is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default need a new phone for verizon service

My phone got wet, display is fucked and I'm in a long term contract. Verizon is only carrier that works at my house. I'm looking at Ebay for used blackberrys........any suggestions? Any phones on verizon better that a blackberry these days? I'm probably not gonna spend more than $150 used. thanks.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,423
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
For data, I say a Curve at that used price point.
But I'm a BB fan, and am about to grab a Tour.

Old 08-16-2009, 10:47 PM
paris gave me herpes

Default agree

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm a BB fan also, have a WORLD for my day job...........just making sure there's nothing really sweet that verizon offers that I'm not awares of.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:49 AM
SUBWAY Katelynnx, Eat Fresh!

Credits: 6,129
katelynnx is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i have the bb storm. loooooove it!
Old 08-19-2009, 02:44 PM
I like big tits, redheads, and cookies

Credits: 22,449
scottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to beholdscottie is a splendid one to behold
Default env2

i just bought the env3 touch for $199 but with $100 off for renewal.. wife bought env2 mid contract for less that $100 .. she likes it cause of the flip qwerty keyboard for txting
Old 08-19-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 203,424
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Do you currently have a data plan with your VZW phone, i know about a year ago if you had a BB specifically you HAD to have the 45 a month data plan

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 08-22-2009, 08:46 AM
paris gave me herpes

Default phone update

no data plan yet planning to get it next time I re-up. They won't give me a phone discount to re-up until December, but I lucked out and they replaced my craptastic motorola as a warranty................not sure how but the battery showed signs of wetness and the phone didn't. I was pretty close to cancelling and re-upping anyway, even with teh $175 fee they are giving away the curve 2 for 1, $50 total after rebates..............cheaper than buying one at retail and my wife could have one too.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:47 PM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

verizon sucks
I have sprint and theyre cheaper, better, and have service in more places (where I live anyway) and the bb tour is awesome
Old 08-22-2009, 12:56 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

my mom and sis have the tour and love it. not sure on the used price since it is brand new...
Old 08-22-2009, 10:36 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,321
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Zack Morris had one of these and he was a badass.