forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-10-2017, 09:41 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,159
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default Spider-Man: Homecoming

Movie was ok. I loved Michael Keaton's performance and the design of the Vulture, absolutely hated Spider-Man's talking spider suit. Overall I'd give it a 6.5/10.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:34 PM

tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default War for the Planet of the Apes

Loved it. 9/10

Last edited by tuv2130 : 07-17-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-28-2017, 04:03 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,440
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Atomic Blonde

Pleasingly complex cold war spy movie spiced up with some of the most brutal fucking fight sequences and set to a booming Big 80's soundtrack.

Sexy, stylish, action-y, with enough twists and turns to keep it from being predictable, including the set-up and reveal in the finale. Charlize rocks this role.

Recommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...

Last edited by drchin : 07-28-2017 at 04:05 AM.
Old 07-28-2017, 06:42 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Default Snatched

Not bad got to see some Schumer tit some funny parts all and all not bad. Amy's brother in the movie was funny as shit but not much screen time. 3 out of 5
Old 07-29-2017, 07:35 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 104,985
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Charlize Theron gets naked and has sex with another chick. 2 thumbs up.

Old 08-06-2017, 09:37 PM

Default The Dark Tower

Parents loved it, kids loved it, I thought it was just ok. I'm the only one who has read the series, so I'm sure this is the difference. It touched on elements of the books but largely felt like a hollowed out version of the tale.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-07-2017 at 03:45 AM. Reason: pic
Old 08-16-2017, 07:12 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,440
Default Alien: Covenant

Watchable.

Closer to the original series in gore. Looks amazing and it ties the indecipherable Prometheus to the rest of the Alien mythology while explaining the alien's origins. Not nearly as hard to follow as some professional reviewers would have you believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 08-18-2017, 04:20 PM

Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

I liked it. It was closer to the original than I thought it would be. It is pretty good.

Old 10-08-2017, 06:12 PM

I liked it. Didn't feel like a 3 hour movie.

Old 10-28-2017, 09:56 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,724
nikkisbro is considered by many to be the illest
nikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illest

Does a musical about a movie count? Because this was fucking AWESOME!