forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-25-2009, 04:42 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,084
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award
Default Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett... Michael Jackson?

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,4138163.story

Michael Jackson Rushed to Hospital in Cardiac Arrest

LOS ANGELES -- Pop star Michael Jackson has been taken to UCLA Medical Center by ambulance suffering from cardiac arrest, fire officials confirm.

Los Angeles Fire Department Captain Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a 911 call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda says.

Jackson is renting a home in the Holmby Hills in the 100 block of Carolwood Drive off Sunset Boulevard. It is about two minutes from the UCLA Medical Center.

Family members have been called and are on their way to UCLA, sources say.

UCLA officials are not releasing any details about the pop star's condition.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-25-2009, 04:45 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 290,013
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I hope that kid fucker dies.Maybe now his KIDS will have a normal life. and now they can figure out he really isn't their father.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:47 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

The cumguzzlers at TMZ are saying he's dead...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michae...ardiac-arrest/

Old 06-25-2009, 04:49 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 290,013
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
damn death is on a roll now. great now we have to watch this asses funeral on tv and see fuckers crying over this kid toucher.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,516
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Oh shit.... poor Farrah, now we'll just have to hear the media whores pile on about this baby-raper.
One good thing is that now Corey Feldman, the home alone kid, and all the rest can step forward to admit uncle creepy touched them in a bad place...

Old 06-25-2009, 04:55 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,623
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Damn that was a fast trifecta
Old 06-25-2009, 05:22 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

L.A. Times reporting he's dead

Old 06-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,506
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

Yup he is gone, RIP motherfucker, i listened to his music and im not ashamed of it .........
Old 06-25-2009, 05:47 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,766
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

japs always say things happen in 3's.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:47 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,191
squashed possum is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

MSN bumped farrah from the front page completely

edit, now they stuck her all the way at the bottom

Last edited by squashed possum : 06-25-2009 at 05:52 PM.