forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

MonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the rough
Default Should SEAL TEAM SIX be used to apprehend or kill celebrity photo hacker?

Should the United States Navy's elite SEAL TEAM SIX be used to find and kill (or apprehend if possible) the apple icloud/celebrity photo hacker? Similar to how they were used to hunt and kill Bin Laden?

And should the US government spend billions of dollars and use the 100% full force of it's massive sprawling intelligence services in finding him?

In terms of being a wanted international fugitive, the person responsible for this hack is probably on the exact same level as Osama Bin Laden. Right now he/she is the #1 most wanted criminal on Earth, and joint operations between the G20 governments as well as aggressive military action should be used in his/her apprehension.

The individual responsible for having done this should be designated as an enemy combatant through a presidential penstroke, and use of deadly force should be authorized in the pursuit of this HVT (high value target).

His/her actions are a DIRE national security concern, and not just a simple police/law enforcement matter, not even by INTERPOL standards.

Posse Comitatus (a United States federal law prohibiting members of the military from exercising powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property) may have to be temporarily suspended and martial law declared in order for American military forces to operate on US soil in this hypothetical operation/manhunt. But that would only be if the HVT still resides within the borders of the United States of America and has not yet fled to another country.

Last edited by MonkeyBusiness : 09-16-2014 at 02:10 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:04 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Love you sweetie, but are you kidding me?

People that go to great lengths to get the celeb/model nudes they desire even though the celeb/model has gone to great lengths to hide such pictures should be SWAT teamed?

Are you sure about that?
Old 09-16-2014, 02:27 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,649
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

I smell a Bob

Old 09-16-2014, 03:26 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,816
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

"...he/she is the #1 most wanted criminal on Earth..."

Dammit, back to work I go, then.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 09-16-2014, 03:44 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I'm pretty sure The Fappening guy didn't pass Snowden or those in the countries that do not like us very much. Just sayin'.

Since these same things happen to normal girls every time they have a cell phone or computer that gets fixed, I don't feel so bad for most of the affected celebs and appreciate they got a taste of normal.

Instead I would feel somewhat bad if they had their credit card info stolen like the rest of us normies deal with. Somewhat bad for them and somewhat "finally".
Old 09-16-2014, 04:55 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,267
Xenophile has a brilliant future
Xenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant future

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Pretty sure the dude/person should be up for a Noble Fap Prize instead of a Retirement with Extra Prejudice!
Old 09-16-2014, 06:36 PM

MonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the rough

I'm sure he/she/they will receive what amounts to several consecutive life sentences without any chance of parole.

He/she might even be given a lengthier sentence than rapist and kidnapper Ariel Castro, who kidnapped, held captive, and repeatedly raped and tortured two women of the course of many years. He was given life + 1,000 years in prison.

If I remember correctly there was another celebrity nude photo hacker from 2008 named Christopher Chaney, who accessed more than a dozen celebrities' personal email accounts using the "I forgot my password" feature and then successfully guessed their security questions.

The charges in the initial indictment against him had him facing a death-defying 121 years in federal prison. But he was only given 10 years after entering a plea deal. Also, the guy who hacked Sarah Palin's email using the same method was threatened with 50 years in prison.

Since the fappening leak was far more damaging and affected many more people, I wouldn't be surprised if the person who did (if and when they get caught) might face something like 900-1,000+ years in one of the longest sentences ever handed down to anyone in US history.

I don't believe that he/she is eligible for the death penalty, at least not under the current law.

Last edited by MonkeyBusiness : 09-16-2014 at 06:55 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:25 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,649
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

What's curious is the discrepancy between the competent phrasing, punctuation and spelling of your post and the sheer fucking idiocy of its content.

Old 09-17-2014, 09:55 AM

After you have committed a crime that is so grievous and horrible, it is no longer a law enforcement matter, but rather it becomes a search-and-destroy military operation.

Similar to Osama Bin Laden and 9/11, for example.

This is something that requires a pen stroke by the president himself, the permission of congress, as well as joint international agreements between all of the major governments.

It should be left up to the most elite special forces and counter-terorrism commandos in the world (known within the US military as Tier 1 operators) to identify, locate, and terminate this HVT with extreme prejudice in a highly classified and compartmentalized mission.

I suppose that the argument could be made that the target could be eliminated with a drone strike, strafed with the 30mm GAU-8 cannon of an A-10 Warthog, or with a wire-guided missile fired from an Apache Longbow, but they most certainly need to confirm the identity of the kill, and this could cause his/her body to be burnt or damaged beyond recognition (or even vaporized entirely). So it will be necessary to send in special forces ground troops to get the kill-confirmed and take photographs of his/her face and reference them with the ones provided by military intelligence.

Last edited by MonkeyBusiness : 09-17-2014 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-17-2014, 05:08 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 118,839
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-17-2014 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Made it fullsize cause I felt like it.