forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 06-12-2014, 07:04 AM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,141
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Spent last weekend at Mountain Jam,

I'm still recovering ...

Old 06-12-2014, 08:15 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,420
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Robert Goulet -- South Pacific.
You could say it's been a while.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:34 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,421
skarekrow gets propositioned by random women dailyskarekrow gets propositioned by random women daily
skarekrow gets propositioned by random women dailyskarekrow gets propositioned by random women dailyskarekrow gets propositioned by random women dailyskarekrow gets propositioned by random women dailyskarekrow gets propositioned by random women daily

Soundgarden/NIN
Third time seeing Nails. It was an awesome show. First time I've seen Soundgarden and they were great.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:03 AM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

rippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nice

Last show of the Monkees tour in Cleveland in June... Currently wearing the shirt I bought during Davy's last tour.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:30 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's awesome! They were way before my time, but I remember getting up at 3am to watch their show on Nick at Night when I was a toddler.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

rippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nice

Code:

Me too! I think I got hooked on them during the Anniversary stuff in '86. My sister & I still remember the name of the venue we saw them at for that tour. (We could've sworn Mike was with them, but understand that's wrong now.) I still have my shirts from the '97 tour, as well as Davy's last (basically, "Headquarters" cover w/o Mike) & the tour last Spring.

I was wearing the latest shirt when I went with a parent to Breakfast a few weeks ago.. When walking out, a man pointed to me & asked, "Do you know who the Monkees were?!" I replied, "Oh, yeah!" He added he'd wondered if people my age knew about them... As he left, I said to my Mom, "Wonder how he'd feel if he knew my 7-year-old nephew knows about them (thanks to me)!!"
Old 12-16-2014, 10:05 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Good man. You gotta keep the classics going for the younger generation. They have the worst music being thrown at them right now. All this new pop stuff angers me. There's no talent in autotune.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:07 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

Alice in Chains this past summer.. Never fails to be a great show..
Old 12-17-2014, 09:07 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Always loved them. Wish I've seen them live!
Old 01-27-2015, 08:52 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,106
who wants a body massage? is a name known to allwho wants a body massage? is a name known to allwho wants a body massage? is a name known to allwho wants a body massage? is a name known to allwho wants a body massage? is a name known to allwho wants a body massage? is a name known to allwho wants a body massage? is a name known to allwho wants a body massage? is a name known to allwho wants a body massage? is a name known to all

I saw an epic Beatles tribute band called Rain, in Nashville maybe a year and a half ago. Makes me sad I never got to see the real deal live. I was born 30 years too late, missed all the good shit. I'd trade my 80s nintendo generation childhood to have been a teenager in the 50s or 60s. Both decades were a great time to be young. (if you dont count the vietnam war)