forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-02-2010, 11:09 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Prostitutes sign confuses motorists
A road sign warning of prostitutes is confusing motorists in an Italian town

The red-bordered triangular sign shows a scantily-clad woman, who is also carrying a handbag, in the city of Treviso in northern Italy.

The sign states 'Attenzione Prostitute' - seemingly warning people of prostitutes in the area.

Motorists and pedestrians have complained that the sign is 'confusing', saying they don't know if it means to watch out for crossing hookers or if it means prostitutes operate in the area.

One local Dino Vezino, 34, said: "I was driving in to work and saw this sign and had to slow down to get a proper look.

"I couldn't believe it - the woman has a mini-skirt and high heels on and very big breasts.

"I just couldn't work out what it was for?

"Does it mean I have to look out for prostitutes crossing or that they are available around here?"

source
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,501
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

True Blood' star Anna Paquin reveals her true sexuality: 'I'm bisexual and I give a damn'

Anna Paquin has been keeping a secret that may be quite a surprise for some people.

The actress, who is engaged to her "True Blood" co-star Stephen Moyer, revealed that she is bisexual in a public service announcement for the True Colors Fund.

In the video, the actress appears on-camera and identifies herself as being bisexual, saying, "I'm Anna Paquin. I'm bisexual, and I give a damn."

Paquin, 27, reportedly filmed the PSA for the organization, which is dedicated to fighting for equal rights for the gay, straight, bisexual and transgendered community, on Jan. 30 at the Standard Hotel in Los Angeles, RadarOnline.com reports.

"Give a Damn" is the theme of the campaign which also features celebs such as Cyndi Lauper, Elton John and Whoopi Goldberg speaking out for equality. Cynthia Nixon, Jason Mraz, Kim Kardashian, and Sharon and Kelly Osbourne are among the many other famous faces who "give a damn" and proclaim their sexuality in the clips.

According to Radar, those close to Paquin who were in attendance at the taping had no idea she would be making the announcement.

Moyer, 40, proposed to Paquin on a "white sandy beach" in August 2009. No further details on their upcoming nuptials have been released.

Old 04-02-2010, 11:15 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,670
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

not my links. always virus check.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:06 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,022
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Why a 300KT nuke? That's like 35 years ago. Russia never even tried to hide the fact that they had the Pentagon targeted with FIVE MIRVs each with five 20MT warheads.

Heck, Columbus Ohio and a few sites around it (within 10 miles of downtown) used to be targeted with close to 100MT worth of warheads too. Dayton, over 300MT. NORAD, 250MT as it was only designed to withstand a single 25MT direct hit.

Code:

Old 04-03-2010, 12:16 AM
satan666

Code:

Here we go again....
Old 04-03-2010, 06:58 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,481
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

I just posted a pic...we can go on about any and everything here...it is just a post! Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:58 PM

mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-04-2010, 12:58 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,022
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Didn't intend to bash anyone. I am just curious why the creator of the image used a 30 year old yield.

Code:

Old 04-04-2010, 02:22 AM

Code:

okay...I did not realize your being scientific, That cool. I do not know, but I got if off a foreign tumblr site.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Foetus