forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-25-2016, 09:12 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,422
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
From what I have read -
She shared an apartment with two guys after she ws divorced. A neighbor was interviewed on local TV news and told some stuff on-air they never re-aired again. Something about she traded sex for rent.

She worked as a teacher in the Orlando area a few years before, and got frisky with an 8th grader. When they started an investigation into her behavior she quickly resigned.

Her and her husband moved down the I-4 corridor to Lakeland. She was older than he by several years. But around this time he divorced her. Maybe he wasn't young enough for her anymore?

She banged one kid for a while, then switched to the next kid. Did him in her apartment, her truck, etc. The kid's mother noticed he started getting up early and heading off to school without any arguments. She got suspicious because we all know that there has to be an unusual reason for a teenage boy to get up early on his own. I guess getting sucked and fucked qualified. It would have gotten me up early!

Anyway the mom called the police, the police leaned on the kid, and they wired his phone to eavesdrop on sexy talk between the kid and her. With her confirming some of the stuff on the phone with the po-po listening in, they swooped in and busted her at her apartment.

Because Lakeland is near the county line, some of their fucking and sucking they did in her truck had been when they parked across the county line in some vacant area. So she got charged in both Polk County and Hillsborough County for essentially the same crime.

37 counts of stat rape with a 17 year old boy got her 22 years. The boy got a story that will get him free drinks for life.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:24 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Was it wrong to be touching myself while reading ^^^^^^ amtronic's story
Old 10-25-2016, 03:43 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,575
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

I know, I started to chub up a bit. Was hoping it will continue on like Penthouse Letters.
Old 11-27-2016, 11:47 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Married Female PE Teacher Arrested For Sexual Contact With Not One, Not Two, But THREE Students
BY DOUGLAS CHARLES • 11.22.16

Wow, it’s really been awhile since we reported about some scandalous teacher-student sex.

For a minute there I thought maybe, you know, teachers had stopped banging their students. Boy, was I wrong.

For today’s tale of sexual indiscretion we take you to Port Barre High School in Louisiana and introduce you to married PE teacher and girls basketball coach Nicole Almond.

Almond, who is either 29-years-old or 45-years-old, depending on which story you read, was arrested recently for allegedly having sex and sending nude pics to THREE students. Talk about your overachievers.

Reports KADA…
According to Port Barre Police, Aymond was arrested today after a tip from a concerned parent last week.

“He went today to the school to speak to her. He had already spoken to 2 of the students already that were involved and they showed him text messages that she had sent to them of nude photos of herself,” said Port Barre Police Chief Deon Boudreaux.

Chief Boudreaux says Aymond did not deny the claims after seeing the picture.

“She admitted yes that was me I had done this. She told them she had sexual relationship with 2 of the young men and a third young man not a sexual relationship, she did kiss on him and things like that,” said Boudreaux.

He added that Aymond is safe when it comes down to their ages because all three young men are 17, which is the age of consent in Louisiana, or older

“But there’s another law that prohibits school teachers, educators from getting into a sexual relationship witrh a student at a school their employed too. Under the age of 21,” said Boudreaux.

WBRZ reports that Aymond was booked into the Port Barre jail on three counts of prohibited sexual conduct between educator and student with bond set at $7,500.

Code:

Old 11-30-2016, 11:56 PM

Teacher Was Having Sex With Two Students – Messages Reveal She Rated Her Student’s Sexual Performance
BY PAUL SACCA 11.29.16

Kelsey Leigh Gutierrez, a 25-year-old former teacher in Santa Fe, Texas, is accused of having sex with two students over the last year and a half. The former Santa Fe Independent School District teacher has been charged with three counts of improper relationship between educator and student.

Gutierrez was an English teacher at Santa Fe High School until she was terminated on November 18 after an investigation. Hey, at least she had a nice long holiday vacation.

From Click2Houston:
According to court documents, Gutierrez met with the 18-year-old Santa Fe High student around midnight Nov. 12 in the parking lot of the student’s residence. The two began kissing in the front seat of her car, then climbed into the back seat to have sex, investigators said.

Four days later, Gutierrez went to the student’s residence and had sex in his bedroom, court records show.

Court documents state that in 2015 Gutierrez had a sexual relationship with another teen, who was still enrolled as a student at Santa Fe High School at the time.

In May 2015, Gutierrez picked up the second student in her car, and they drove to a gas station parking lot, where they kissed in her car, according to prosecutors.

A few weeks later, court documents said Gutierrez picked up the second student and parked on the side of the road, where they made out in her car.

The two hooked up again at the second student’s residence, investigators said.

Gutierrez and the second student met up a few months later and hooked up for a fourth time, according to court documents.

Gutierrez admitted to investigators that she had sex with the latest student after they found messages on both of their phones about meeting times and ones where she rated the student’s sexual performance. That’s like “Rate My Teacher,” but the opposite and also involving illegal banging.

Prosecutors said three different sexual acts were performed. What was the third? I’m guessing the “angry pirate.”

Gutierrez began working for SFISD as an educational aide in 2014, and was hired as a teacher beginning in the 2015 school year.

Gutierrez is being held on $45,000 bond.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 11-30-2016 at 11:57 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:44 AM

Teacher Gave Teen Student Blowjobs On Plane
Kaylin Pound Nov 28, 2016

It appears Jill Meldrum-Jones, a 37-year-old teaching assistant – was recently on a school trip when she decided to give one of her 15-year-old students a sky-high lesson in human anatomy.

According to Coventry Crown Court, Jones committed multiple sexual offenses after one of her students caused her to become “consumed with lust” during the school trip.

Meldrum-Jones – who is a married mother of two – allegedly showed remorse as the prosecutor, Stefan Kolodynski, explained how the woman performed oral sex on the adolescent boy not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES on their returning flight.

At the court hearing, the woman pleaded guilty to seven charges of sexual activity with a child, as well as one count of inciting sexual activity.

At the time of sentencing, the judge told Meldrum-Jones,
You at the time were a teaching assistant charged with responsibility for teenage children. It almost beggars belief that somebody from your background – happily married with two children and intelligent – should so lose control of your senses and judgment that you would permit yourself to behave in this way.

Meldrum-Jones was sentenced to 32 months in jail for the grossly inappropriate extracurricular activities she carried out on the flight.

The judge acknowledged that the time Meldrum-Jones spent away from her family in jail would be very painful for her husband and two children.

However, the judge’s obligation to uphold the law gave him no other choice but to punish Meldrum-Jones with the minimum sentence of 32 months behind bars.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 12-01-2016 at 12:45 AM.
Old 12-01-2016, 03:53 PM

High School Basketball Coach Sentenced To 30 Years In Jail After She Had Sexual Relationship With Female Student
BY PAUL SACCA 10.18.16

Former high school basketball coach Leslie DeWitt was found guilty of two counts of touching a child for lustful purposes, but she was found not guilty on the two more serious charges of sexual battery. On Monday, the former basketball coach was sentenced to 30 years in prison. DeWitt will have to serve every day of the 30-year sentence without the possibility of early release. She will also have to register as a sex offender.

The former Hancock High School girls basketball assistant coach is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old former player. DeWitt was a coach of the team in 2009 and 2010. The 34-year-old married woman was found guilty of molesting the 16-year-old student during the 2009-10 school year.

“The victim testified that DeWitt initially disclosed her feelings for the student in the eighth grade. After years of grooming, the defendant committed various sexual acts of sexual molestation on her over a period of approximately eight months during her sophomore year of high school,” said Assistant District Attorney Chris Daniel.

The student said DeWitt abused her with a sex toy. However, the defense said DeWitt and her husband had bought the sex toy at an adult video store and they produced a bank statement showing the purchase was made three months after the time the student said DeWitt used it on her.

The girl had access to a hidden house key and spent the night at her home.

The victim reported the crime three years later when she was in college.

Prosecutors said DeWitt used her friendship with the girl’s mother to gain access and “prey upon her and abuse her at will.” The coach and student allegedly confided in each other, called and texted often and even took out of town trips together.

During the three-day trial, a friend of the student said DeWitt showed “obsessive behavior” toward the student.

Dewitt claimed allegations of a sexual or inappropriate relationship between them were “absolutely, 100 percent false.”

During Monday’s sentencing, Judge Larry Bourgeois told DeWitt, “You manipulated and took advantage of the trust that was given to you. You show no remorse whatsoever. She’ll be paying for that loss the rest of her life.

That loss comes from your hands. The most precious asset in our community is our children. It’s our future. It was entrusted to you. You violated that sacred trust.”

Code:

Old 12-01-2016, 03:55 PM

Physical Education Teacher Arrested On Thanksgiving Day For Having Unlawful Sex With A Student

BY PAUL SACCA 12.01.16

Well, here we are again. Another day, another teacher arrested for having sex with their students. We take you to Fremont, California where a physical education teacher was arrested on Thanksgiving Day for charges of unlawful sexual sex acts with a minor. And you thought your family Thanksgiving dinner was awkward.

Washington High School teacher Corine “Cory” Audiat was arrested for having “inappropriate conduct” with a student. Audiat, who taught at the school since 2012, was placed on unpaid administrative leave and will not return to the school. She was a district employee since 2008.

The school district had been cooperating with the Fremont Police Department, who began investigating the case on November 23, 2016, after receiving a report of alleged sexual misconduct involving Audiat and a juvenile male.

“This is an unfortunate situation that we are sure has generated anxiety and many questions within our community,” district spokesman Brian Killgore said. “Our students’ safety remains above all our highest priority and any threat to that safety is taken very seriously.”

KTVU reports that the sexual contact happened this past summer between the 32-year-old teacher and the student.

During the investigation, detectives learned the suspect and victim began communicating in early 2016. Over the course of several months, the conversations allegedly became more inappropriate and they eventually engaged in unlawful sexual intercourse, according to police.

The Audiat Family Thanksgiving Dinner:

“Hey Cory, can you pass me the stuffing and gravy, oh you’re being arrested for having sex with a student. No problem, I’ll grab it myself.”

Code:

Old 12-04-2016, 04:39 PM

Wedding Called Off After Teacher Arrested For Having Sex With Student, Sending Nudes And Playing Beer Pong With Him
BY PAUL SACCA • 12.03.16

One couple was about to have a lifetime of marital bliss, until they hit a little speed bump. Well, maybe a little bit more of a speed bump. Having your future wife having sex with a 16-year-old in the back of a pickup truck is kind of a deal breaker.

We take you to Plano, Texas where a high school teacher was arrested for having sex with one of her students. Former Plano High School teacher was arrested after being charged with sexually assaulting one of her students and sending nude photos of herself to him. The 23-year-old teacher only taught at the school for two months as an algebra teacher before she quit in October. But in that short amount of time was plenty for her to engage in a sexual relationship with one of her 16-year-old students.

The student wrote his Snapchat username on a test and handed it to Ferguson. That’s one way to get extra credit. They chatted online and she sent him nude pics on Snapchat. Then the two met up and had sex on a park bench. Two weeks later, she had sex with him at the apartment that belonged to her fiancé, who was out of town. That’s cold. Real cold. They would have sex at her future husband’s apartment several times. Most of the encounters involved the teacher and student playing beer pong. The arrest warrant says the last time the teacher and student had sex was in early November in the back of the student’s pickup truck following a football game. So, so cold.

The detective who wrote the arrest warrant noted that Ferguson told the teen “she knew it was not the right thing to do, but it felt right at the time. And that she was going to break it off with her fiancé because she didn’t feel anything with him.”

Ferguson was released on $100,000, but she must wear an electronic monitoring device, deactivate all of her social media sites, and is prohibited from using the internet. WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! NO INTERNET? THAT SEEMS LIKE CRUEL AND UNUSAL PUNISHMENT. WHAT IS THIS NORTH KOREA?!?!?

The teacher’s fiancé was not too stoked about his future wife cheating on him with a 16-year-old boy and having it blasted on the news. The wedding has been called off.

How much does it suck to be the best friend of the dude who was going to marry this despicable teacher? You have to play up the positives of this completely fucked up situation.

“Well, at least you found out your future wife bangs 16-year-old boys before you got married. It would have been way, way worse if you had to get a divorce after it turned out that your wife enjoys the company of young boys in the back of pickup trucks instead of you. I can’t believe you burned your bed in the fire pit. Did you tell your nana the real reason you’re not getting married?”

Code:

Old 12-15-2016, 06:41 PM

Teacher Gives Blowjob In Parents' Driveway After Sexting His Schoolmate
Dec 15, 2016 6:51 AM

Former Thorburn Consolidated School teacher Amy Hood has been sentenced to house arrest after giving a student a blowjob and sending sexts.

A former teacher has been sentenced to house arrest after giving a student a blowjob in the driveway of his home.

Amy Hood – who taught at Thorburn Consolidated School in Nova Scotia – will serve 15 months for the sexual abuse against a 15-year-old, reports CBC News

The 40-year-old also sent sexts to another student, but nothing physical happened between the two.

The photos included one of Hood in her underwear, grabbing her butt seductively.

She was originally facing one year in jail, but the judge said such a sentence would be “grossly disproportionate” to her crimes.

The incidents happened in 2013. Hood was found guilty in April this year of sexual interference, sexual exploitation and two counts of luring minors over the internet for a sexual purpose.

In court, Hood blamed her bipolar disorder for her actions. She said,

"I truly believe in my heart that without the onset of bipolar disorder, none of these events would have ever occurred. I want to reiterate my deep and immeasurable remorse for my actions that led to these charges. It is something I will feel regret for every day for the rest of my life."

The prosecution wanted Hood to go away for four years.

But Judge Del Atwood branded her actions “more crimes of spontaneous opportunity, rather than calculation.”

He added,

"Don’t think of this as a break. This is a lawful sentence."

The defense said Hood has already suffered enough, due to public humiliation after the personal photos were published. She lost her job when the news came to light.

Hood will be forced to wear an electronic tag. She has been banned from using the internet unless it is for work.

Even under those circumstances, she must be supervised.

Hood is now on the sex offenders register.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 12-15-2016 at 06:41 PM.