forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for President?
John McCain 35 30.70%
Barack Obama 46 40.35%
Bob Barr 4 3.51%
Neither, cause in the end it always between a douche and a turd 29 25.44%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2008, 04:13 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,124
dusio22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It's all humorous, but for the "for all intents true." The oil companies 4% is a misnomer. Sure on a gallon of gas. Not on a barrel of oil. BP made $6 billion dollars in profit for the first half of the year. That's profit. After taxes and expenses.
that 15% tax goes to roads, for that gas guzzler you bought.

That's just one of the 'points'. The rest are all vague attacks always thrown at anyone who doesn't vote republican.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:50 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,164,766
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

If the 15% tax of every gallon of gas went strictly to roads we would be driving on some pretty sweet roads right now. It would take some research but I would be willing to bet no more than 5% of the tax goes to roads.

For the record, my driveway has a Ford Escape, Ford Ranger, and a GMC Sonoma. Hardly gas guzzlers. Plus I voted Republican 3 of the last four elections, as a registered Democrat. But after suffering Bush, and the prospect of having either of the 2 current candidates in office for any period of time I would much rather not vote at all. But I got to keep my options open for jury duty so I can help send drunk drivers to death row.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:01 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 12,140
googoogjoob69 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I believe the Constitutional Seperation of Church and State has been misinterpreted. It doesn't mean that they cannot coexist in the same building or group of people or where ever. It simply means they they shouldn't affect how the other runs its business. The State has no right telling a christian he/she can't hang the ten commandments in their wall and the Church has no right telling the State they can't marry homosexuals.

But, that's just my interpretation.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:23 PM

towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

Actually there is no Constitutional separation of church and state. It is a Supreme Court interpretation of the 1st Amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof: or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or of the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances"

There is no Constitutional or legal law that says the 10 Commandments cannot be placed wherever you want to put them. They are a symbol of your right to freely exercise your religion.

The rest of what you are saying is supported in the 10th Amendment: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

If there is no law restricting it, then it is legal until the people demand a law to restrict it or to freely allow it, as determined by the state they reside.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:27 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 12,140
googoogjoob69 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Thanks Towdog. I've just recently found an interest in politics. A year ago I could've gave two shits and a fuck. Almost 30 now. Time to grow up.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:32 PM

Code:

Better late than never. It's your future they are fucking with.

Old 07-29-2008, 06:34 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,906
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

How do we go about this?
Old 07-29-2008, 06:48 PM

Default Wasn't Ratified until 1951? Did not know this.

Amendment XXII

(Ratified February 27, 1951)

Section 1

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President, when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term
Old 07-29-2008, 06:56 PM

Default Has yet to be ratified into the Constitution

The Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) is the name of a proposed amendment to the United States Constitution intended to guarantee equal rights under the law for Americans regardless of sex, which failed to gain ratification before the end of the deadline. In the intervening years, public attention to the ERA has greatly diminished, though the proposal has been reintroduced in every Congress since 1982.

Does anyone know if this could be used as a loophole in a court battle if ever brought up? Technically, not a part of our Constitution yet.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,252
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

It is like farting into the wind...means jack shit since not one state ratified it. also, we already have equal rights, so there is no need for it. This was an item pushed by the feminist lobby at a time when women where treated as lesser beings then males. But, in the years since, that is no longer the case.