forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Lookin' Good Sweethearts of the Day

Old 12-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,572
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sorry snake. I didn't see your caption. I was only commenting because that pic was fitness and this thread is bodybuilders. I didn't even look to see who posted it, otherwise I would have mentioned your name in my post. I was just clarifying who she was. It was nothing personal. Personally, I'd rather have her than most FBB, because they look to masculine from the steroids they take.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:00 AM

Credits: 79,158,067
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

I know HB, I was just being a wise guy. I realize now I sounded harsh. Didn't mean to. Sorry
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-24-2008, 01:21 AM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Don't sweat the small stuff. But I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. And I jumped the gun.

But if you want to make me feel better, you can give me a personal tour of the zoo, when I ever make it up north. Last time I was at your zoo, they were just finishing the Noctural Creature House. I also remember a glass enclosed Polar Bear and Penguin exhibit, but I think they have gotten a new home since then.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:36 AM

Credits: 79,158,067

Code:

I don't work at a zoo any more. I still know people there though. drop me a PM when you have a definite plan and we will talk.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-24-2008, 02:11 AM

Code:

So I did have the right zoo. I doubt I'll be up there anytime in the near future, unfortunately. It takes money to fly and unless I get a major windfall or a driving job up north, disability does go far enough for me to take a vacation and visit my mother.

But I will keep it in mind. Just no spiders. I can deal with my fear of snakes, but spiders just freak me out. Been almost bitten twice by brown recluses, but somehow got lucky to spot them. Both times it happened while I was sleeping, but somehow managed to wake up in time. Squished one and capture the other in a jar. Doctor took that specimen from me to use to show ppl.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:16 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,256
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default April Hunter

Old 04-04-2009, 07:16 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,256
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Old 04-05-2009, 12:57 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,717
serafina has disabled reputation

I find them so disgusting. They have the body of a man.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:20 PM

Code:

Simple solution. If you don't like them and find them disgusting, don't look. Otherwise hush, because some of us enjoy a woman with a hard body.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:27 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,717
serafina has disabled reputation

Code:

I have to look. It's like a car crash. Besides ugly naked people are better than no naked people. I have a very specific taste in women.