forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 02:49 PM

Credits: 936
Brad Goldstein is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

In the summer Jerusalem and the north of the country are good choices because of the heat. IF you are in Tel Aviv go to the beach downtown and for going out remeber that the night life begins late, with people usually beginning to party at 11 p.m. This is considered early, with parties warming up at 2 a.m.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:34 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,768
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Well shit me Jeezus's lawyer came out of hiding!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 03:35 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,725
Xaven is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Go see everything

Hey man. If i were you id take alot of my time to go see as much of the historical sites as possible. If you are into history that is. Israel and the rest of the world for that matter are getting alot stricter on who gets into historic sites. As time goes by they are only going to get more restrictive so go see EVERYTHING! Good luck man !
Old 07-08-2008, 03:47 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,446
alittleoffhedy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

the bahai gardens are beautiful. we went several times hoping to actually visit the temple, and on the third trip we made it, but it wasn't anything special inside. i went to elat four years ago, and it was so gorgeous, we stayed in the princess hotel and did all the touristy things like swimming with dolphins.

we didn't fly, we drove, and it was a pretty long drive (5/6 hours, i don't really remember) but it was worth it in the end. and i honestly feel a lot safer in israel than i do in the u.s. at times, heightened security measures are always in place (metal detectors at malls are a regular sight.)

it also depends where you go, obviously places that are off-limits are ramallah, the west bank, gaza strip, etc. and jerusalem is incredibly safe, my cousin was a little worried about walking me through the arab markets on the way to the kotel, but as long as you don't make eye contact and sound obviously american you're fine.

i also really recommend going to acre, it's this really picturesque arab town on the water and there's a great restauraunt there (i'm blanking on the name but it was legit the only restaraunt there). there's also an underground tunnel that was pretty cool.

and it sounds unsafe but the israel/lebanese border (rosh-hanikra) is GORGEOUS. they have all these caves and it's a really historically rich place.

and if you want more history visit cesaria, it's like a roman colony off the mediterranean sea and it's pretty cool.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:54 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,132
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thats when its time to break out the spanish, or claim to be Canadian
Old 07-08-2008, 03:58 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 736
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Very cool. I appreciate all of your input. There is so much to do in Israel and we only have 10 days. I know I'm going to go to the Kotel at sunrise one morning because I've heard it's amazing and incredibly moving. We opted to not stay at the King David in Jerusalem this trip so I hope it's not a mistake. I definitely think it's going to be an amazing trip and really can't wait to go. You really are fortunate that you make it to Israel every other year.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:02 PM

yeah it's kind of necessary because my only extended family lives there. there's so much to see in israel, but 10 days is actually a pretty good amount of time. on a recent trip i spent almost two weeks in israel with a detour to amsterdam on the way back to alleviate plane fares.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:04 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 736
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Nice. Were you able to spend some time in Amsterdam? I'm told people can generally find things to do there . I won't be seeing any family this trip, but I was able to get direct flights which is great.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:06 PM

we spent three days. it was great, i visited the red light district, bought colorful marijuana paraphenalia, and ate amazing food.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:12 PM

Credits: 1,663
mrdavis is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default amsterdam

i'm headed to amsterdam in november....recommend any particular coffee shops?
Closed Thread