forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 05-28-2010, 01:04 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,457
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Default Hayley Williams (Paramore) topless

Apparantly Hayley was posting random pics on Twitter last night and accidently uploaded this one. It was up for about 10 minutes before she noticed and took the post down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.

Last edited by Stantz : 05-28-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:30 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

shes even uglier topless
Old 05-28-2010, 07:57 AM
satan666

LOL

She accidentally her picture on Twitter Titter
Old 05-28-2010, 03:57 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,973
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Not a great pic of her face..... totally would.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:48 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,835
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Hayley Williams Thanks Fans for Support

5/28/2010

Despite the leak of nude photos on Twitter, Paramore fans stand by their firey rock star.
Diana Jacobson

Hayley Williams, the leading lady of Paramore, claims she was hacked on Thursday when a nude photo of her was posted on her Twitter account.

The singer has remained quiet on the subject aside from a few simple tweets to her friends. Thursday night she wrote , ?well ... my night just changed drastically. got hacked.? However, on Friday she spoke more on the subject, thanking her fans for their support. ?Always knew we had the greatest fans? Thank you so much for all the support. Overwhelming. Today is a new day. Gonna keep my head up high.?

In the first hours after the photo hit the Internet, fans of Paramore showed their support for Williams. Some wrote that they still love her and they support her one-hundred percent. One group of Twitterers even threatened ?bodily harm? on the perpetrator of this hacking crime.

A spokesperson for Fueled by Ramen, Paramore?s label, had no comment on the nude photo when MTV News contacted them. Paramore will tour beginning this July, headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour with Tegan and Sara, New Found Glory, and Kadawatha.

Full Article Link
Code:

Old 05-29-2010, 04:22 AM
Mmmmm... DAT ASS!

Credits: 51,562
drunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to behold

hacked=press for upcoming shows or projects
Old 05-29-2010, 05:18 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,457
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

Did anyone seriously think this would damage her career? She's a rock chick, she's supposed to pop them out from time to time

I for one will pop out immediately and buy her latest album as a direct result of knowing what her nipples look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:03 AM
... my wait is over.

Credits: 33,156
Zakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSF

I was visiting my friend in Tennessee in 2005. His band was playing a show that weekend and I kept hitting on this girl who was there.
She said she was playing later on that night.
It was Hayley. Still got a pic.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:00 AM
Foetus

Code:

Old 05-29-2010, 12:35 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,350
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

Code:

well the fact that she's apparently a self-proclaimed Christian might be a big reason.