forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 05-26-2010, 03:58 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 6,593
slipple will become famous soon enoughslipple will become famous soon enoughslipple will become famous soon enough

Almost 10 years ago using Nicotine gum. It was really hard and I relapsed a couple times. Exercising and playing sports got much easier and my allergies cleared up as well. That was enough to know the shit was fucking up my body big time.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,419
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Never smoked a cancer stick in my life but I did give up the sticky icky when I went corporate. It was replaced by diet sodas. Weird, I know.

Last edited by The Godfather : 05-26-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:30 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,046
jcn175 is being mentioned in polite conversation
Default FWIW

I'm using chantix right now. It's like flipping a switch. A month ago I could not have possibly had a drink without a smoke soon thereafter. Now I don't even think about it. I also tried the Buproprion (sp) but it jacked my bp so high i had to go back to the doc.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:22 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,212
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

When I quit, I moved from a jurisdiction that had low cigarette taxes to a place that had high cigarette taxes. I didn't want to pay so much more (double for a pack of fewer cigarettes) so I quit. Simple, really.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:28 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,645
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I quit smoking all the time. First time I quit was when I was in Boot Camp on Parris Island. 13 weeks, no tobacco. I quit for 2 and a half years during my first marriage, and most recently was quit for 5 years during the end of my second. It's not hard to pick back up though, the clerk at the nearest gas station sold me some Camel Blues and I was back in business!
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-30-2010, 06:41 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,263
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

When I gave up I was smoking 20 a day. That was about 12 years ago and a packet was fast approaching ?3.50 a packet. At the time money was a bit tight so I smoked the last 3 in my last pack that morning (I worked nights) and stopped

Just like that, I stopped. Sugar free chewing gum helped but that was it. I tried the patches but they just made me feel ill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:03 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,525
toolittletodo has disabled reputation

I was smoking almost 2 packs a day before I quit 1 year ago- Did it with the patch and will power. You have to genuinely WANT to quit or it won't work. After 2-3 weeks pass, you realize, "Hey, that was nothing, and I'm a giant pussy for not quitting earlier."
Old 06-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,263
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Amen brother. I notice all commercials for patches/gum have a disclaimer at the bottom; 'requires willpower'. I genuinely reckon a lot of people think that using substitutes will be a magical cure-all. Well, better patches and gum rather than those inhalator sticks that make you look like a 5-year old
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:17 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,679
decano67 will become famous soon enoughdecano67 will become famous soon enoughdecano67 will become famous soon enough

I quit in January and I fell off the wagon this past weekend... I hope i can get back on soon...
cut
paste

Do it faggot
Old 06-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation

everytime you have a smoke, let someone fuck you in the ass. after about 3 days of this you will associate smoking with being anally raped.