forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 01-28-2013, 07:51 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,629,429
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
Default Miley Cyrus - Cosmopolitan magazine March 2013 issue

Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Default Vic Caps

Old 01-28-2013, 05:50 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,409
caesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to behold

Now come on Madam, Don't these make you at least a little tingly inside? I know you hate her new haircut but you have to admit she does look good in these.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:39 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
A haircut like that demands much bigger tits.

And honestly, maybe it's just that horrid platinum blonde doing it. I hate blonde club guys with the same style, so why not her too.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:18 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,428
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

She should check in with Andrea Osvart and take notes on how it's done.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:54 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Some of those cuts were cute especially the gingery ones, although I don't like the razored edge on her either.

Not to get too psycho(logical) but those cuts just remind me of my mom's hair growing back in after chemo. Why would any chick want to look like that on purpose.

To each their own, but truth be told I never thought highly of Miley as a person even with the hair, I just wanted to tongue her at that point and I don't now.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:07 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,931
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I'm with the Madam on this one. If P!nk should despair we all know who did it right?
Old 01-29-2013, 09:14 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

And the other part that really pisses me off is since she's a rich bitch with the money she made by SMILING FOR DISNEY TO BE THEIR PRINCESS, she most likely spent well over $500 to get uglified like.

I could have bic'ed that shit for $10 and it would look exactly like that.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-29-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Correct my choice of their, there & they're.