forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 12:48 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 702
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Going to Israel

I'm going to Israel next week for 10 days. Does anyone have any favorite beaches, clubs or bars they would recommend? If anyone has some input on past experiences in Israel, please share. Thanks.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,932
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Geez, I do not remember any of the bars that are open, but, the beaches in Tel Aviv and Elat are topless, so bring a camera...

There used to be a club called the Underground in Jerusalem where the younger crowd went.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:58 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,423
alittleoffhedy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i went to netanya and the beach there was amazing. we went early in the morning and it was completely empty and there was a really great restauraunt right on the beach. we went during the weekdays because on the weekends its much too crowded.

i only went to bars that my cousin took me to but i can recommend a fantastic restaraunt in abu ghosh called "the lebanese restaraunt". if you go you will know which one it is because it is the only legitimate looking restaraunt in the village. we went there everytime we visited jerusalem on the way back.

and not a bar/restaraunt/beach, but i recommend going to dalit el-carmel, it's a druze village (the druze people are pro-israel arabs, extremely patriotic for their country) and good for legit souvenirs and amazing food.

if you have any other questions feel free to ask because i've been to israel every other year since i was little.

Last edited by alittleoffhedy : 07-08-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:11 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely have a camera in hand.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:23 PM

Code:

That sounds great. You seem to know a lot about Israel which I think is great. I'll be doing all of the tourist type things like spending time at the Kotel, the Beha'i Gardens, and going to an Israeli military base. We are thinking about flying from Haifa to Eilat, but I've been told it will be too hot right now. Do you have any advice about that? Given that I only have 10 days on this trip, would you recommend traveling to any wineries? Thanks for the advice by the way. I've never had the opportunity to visit Israel before, but I think it's amazing that you make it back so often.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:23 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 54,892
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

So honestly, how safe is it to travel to/in Isreal? I would love to visit Jerusalem, but with all the shit going on over there, it makes me wonder.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:27 PM

SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

If you like wine, then yes, go to the wineries. Also, I would drive to Eilat, cause you can see The Ramon Crate, which is cool, and you can see the Qumoron caves and other shit if you drive. Most places in Israel are only 3/4 hours away max.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:29 PM

Code:

Safer then walking in central park at night. Everyone has a gun, and if you are with a tour guide, they will have a gun too. Places you are going are not trouble spots. The press likes to play it up, but it is safe. If you want to see something the press is not reporting, go over to Sedrot, and ask them how the peace process is working out.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:38 PM

Code:

To be honest, I'm not nervous at all about traveling to/in Israel. I'll have my own private guide and, personally, I think the media hypes up what they consider danger. There are streets in Miami I wouldn't walk down at night, but that doesn't mean Miami is a dangerous place per se.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:44 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 54,892
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Thats good to know. I admit, my question is based solely on media reports and what not. I have never known or spoke to anyone that had actually gone there. And yes, the media hypes a lot of that shit up, but then I see pics of the country and beaches, and fine ass topeless Isreali women, and think to myself, "it can't be that bad"
Closed Thread