forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 09-03-2015, 09:17 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,435
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
Default Women are fucking crazy.

Walked in on my wife getting dressed for work. She started yelling at me to get out and shut the door. Bitch, you've swallowed my load. I've eaten at the Y. We've been married for years, I know your body pretty well and this false modesty while you button your blouse is a little offsetting. So if you think I'm going to throw you down and rip your clothes off and then ravish you, you got it wrong. That's your boyfriend's job. Tell him to step up his game.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:38 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

There could be reasons for this but I will not insult you or your wife by saying the possible reasons. Why because I'm a nice guy that way.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:26 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,433
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Women can be whatever they want to be. They got stuff men want so bad they pretend to be women.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:29 AM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I really like going to the bank. There are lots of pretty young women who say hello to me, smile at me, engage in witty banter, wave bye when I'm done, and genuinely seem sad to see me go. Problem is, my wife was a bank teller back in the day. So they are like avacados -- they look mostly the same on the outside, but have gone bad on the inside.

Oh yeah, I went there, I said that. IDGAF

Old 09-04-2015, 06:35 PM

Code:

Banker tellers are like strippers it's there job to make you feel welcome. I see it every day when I take deposits to the bank. Banking is very competitive and they want to keep your business and maybe have you open new lines of credit.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:07 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Does anyone ever tip bank tellers? Should I maybe be looking for a career change while I'm out here changing careers anyway?
Old 09-04-2015, 11:49 PM

Code:

You had me there for a second. I think how they are supposed to make you feel is the same. The stripper's reward is tips the tellers reward is a pay check and maybe a promotion to head teller. Maybe the weed messes with my thinking makes me go to deep.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:15 AM

Code:

I give a different way. The most eager, friendliest teller gets an email sent to corporate praising her, by name, for her devotion to the company and her great customer satisfaction skills.
I don't make it like a Heather Hoffman stalking letter, I just tell the bank I like to do business with them because of her. Banking assholes eat that shit up, dipshit MBA's patting themselves on the back over their "Positive Customer Experience" program.
I know immediately when I walk in if she got word of the customer thank-you letter. Her eyes light up and she waves me around the line of waiting people to her window. Yeah, it works. I know where she lives, that she has a asshole boyfriend, and she knows I got money in the bank.

Old 09-05-2015, 08:37 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

You said "head" teller.

Code:

You said banking "assholes".

Best I could find.

But yeah, now that you mention all that, it would definitely work that way.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:23 PM

Code:

That was the main thing that got me thru my corporate career. Take all the BS pearls of wisdom that falls out of management like earwax, and use that against them in a way that benefits me.