forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-26-2015, 11:58 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,411
Imajica is approaching deity statusImajica is approaching deity status

found this on my server and it had an mm tag and for the life of me I can't remember if I ever posted it...
so if it's a repeat, I'm sorry.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:20 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Doesn't hurt to see it again.

TBH I have a horrible memory anyway.

Kinda dig that you tag your pics for me.
Old 08-26-2015, 03:59 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,932
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

I prefer restraint behind the back --
It exposes the vulva for fun and games.
It accentuates the breasts since the arms and shoulders are pulled back.

But that's just me.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 08-26-2015, 06:50 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I'm boring.

I've never let myself get tied up.

Mainly, didn't have enough trust for the people that would have done it. Could have easily ended up in someone's car trunk somewhere.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-26-2015 at 06:51 PM.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:55 PM

Code:

with front cuffs you can raise the hands above the head to attached to the hook in the wall
Old 08-26-2015, 08:56 PM

Code:

yea in my DSF directory there are a bunch of pics that start out with mm
and there's a special directory of pinup pics that all start with mm
Old 08-26-2015, 10:08 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,808
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

The trunk part might not be far fetched living in Jersey
Old 08-27-2015, 09:09 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,932

Code:

List of Things To Do:
1. Check out hooks selection at Home Depot.
2. Install hook in wall.
3. Check out wall repair items at Homo Depot.
4. Install hook in wall stud.
5. Call MadamMeow to come over for Netflix and stuff.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 08-27-2015, 10:27 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Shhhhush...

Code:

Seriously though!

Luckily though I was only single for 1-1/2 weeks during the past 19 years.

Code:

I like that.

But seriously though, you better be sure to find that damn wall stud.

I tried to install a sex swing once.

You can read all about that wonderful experience here.

http://stepsmut.com/strapped-up-to-the-fuck-machine-2/

EDIT: Just to say I see that I'm "seriously though"ing too much today. lol

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-27-2015 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:26 PM
Smear it on your plastic face, Leave you with a sweeter taste. Super soaker on your chest, Let it drip down on your breast.

Credits: 30,052
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for