forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-13-2011, 01:40 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

My brother had these sheets. I miss my brother.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:47 PM

Credits: 79,167,814
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
wow, just wow. And his brother is worse off than him.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:05 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,946
mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.

R.I.P. TheSnake
Old 12-16-2011, 08:52 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I don't know what posses a guy to get an HK tattoo, but this one is freaking awesome!
Old 12-16-2011, 08:52 AM
MadamMeow

Old 12-21-2011, 08:02 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,259,827
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Man Attacks Toys “R” Us Shoppers With Lightsaber
The force was definitely strong at a Portland, Oregon Toys “R” Us this week. Holiday shopping is hard enough as it is with the crowds and aggressive mothers battling it out for the last PS3 game, but the shenanigans really started when some lunatic started terrorizing the store with a light saber. I know exactly what you’re thinking: this dude must have been fighting for the Dark Side. Surprisingly, you’re wrong and we have a police sergeant to thank for that. Sgt. Pete Simpson explains, “What I can tell you is it was a blue light saber. It was explained to me that it was the one favored by the Rebel Alliance.” The Jedi attack occurred Wednesday night when the man brandishing a light saber inside Toys “R” Us began swinging it at fellow customers. Of course, not being aware that they had agreed to a light saber battle, these customers became alarmed and promptly called the authorities. After assaulting at least 3 people inside the store with his saber (they’re all just lucky he chose a weapon that’s not as clumsy or random as a blaster), he headed out into the parking lot, which is where the police met him. While the color of the light saber has been identified, it is still unclear whether it was one of the cheapo plastic extending ones or the fancy replicas that light up and make noise.

Either way, the officers decided to skip the pepper spray and went straight for the tasers. I can offer a guess that this is probably due to their lack of training in how to properly handle a light saber wielding Jedi. bangstyle.com today Man Attacks Toys R Us Shoppers With LightsaberThe man was not intimidated by their simple weapons though, and instead, he squared off against the officers, or as he probably saw them– the Emperor’s troops. According to the officers’ report, the epic galactic battle shook down as follows, “Officers arrived and attempted to take the suspect into custody, but he continued to swing the light saber and was yelling incoherent statements. One officer was able to hit the man with his taser, but the suspect then broke the taser wire with his light saber- at which point, the officers grabbed him and wrestled him to the ground.” God, I hope one of the officers shouted, “You’re part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take him away!” The man, who has since been identified as 33-year-old David Canterbury, is facing charges of assault, disorderly conduct, theft, resisting arrest and interfering with a police officer. But, before he can be hauled of to space jail pending these charges, he is at a hospital receiving a full mental health evaluation.
Code:

Old 12-22-2011, 07:21 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,418
the salt has a spectacular aurathe salt has a spectacular aurathe salt has a spectacular aurathe salt has a spectacular aurathe salt has a spectacular aura

Code:

Bet its not a guy. Pretty soft skin and a breast cancer ribbon tattoo too? Girl.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:38 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Haha I didn't notice the breast cancer ribbon. I guess that's why she has no boobs. Now I feel bad.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:06 PM
MadamMeow

Old 12-23-2011, 05:13 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,259,827

STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ - Times Square Freeze Mob 12.20.11

Plainclothes warriors join the battle among Jedi and Sith in the first ever lightsaber freeze mob duel in the heart of New York's Times Square. Watch as over 100 fans joined the battle to celebrate the launch of STAR WARS™: The Old Republic on 12.20.11