forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,080
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I bought this to add to my DC Universe collection. Gonna watch it tomorrow with jr. Looking forward to Son of Batman later this year.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal

Last edited by Kal-El : 02-08-2014 at 06:58 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:10 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Rocker182 was explaining Damian to me yesterday. At first I was mad they took Batman down that path, but now it sounds like it will be pretty good.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,080
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

Code:

I don't know which ones you've seen, but if you haven't seen it yet check out Batman: Under the Red Hood. I could list more but I don't want to bore you with comic book history. Superman titles are my favorite, obviously. But admittedly the Batman ones are better.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 02-08-2014, 09:00 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

My boyfriend said he saw it and now he's going on and on about it all.

Thanks a lot Kal-El!
Old 02-09-2014, 01:49 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,907,360
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Thor

Shit was good. Nice setup for next one.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:57 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,160
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

I really enjoyed Thor 2 and thought it was actually better than the first one.

My 4 year old and 6 year old liked it, the rest of us hated it. The only positive in this whole movie was Gary Oldman.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:55 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,944
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I was pleasantly surprised by Robocop. I went in expecting to have nothing but hate for it and how it was undoubtedly going to tarnish the reputation the original set, but I ended up feeling no contempt for it whatsoever and found myself really liking the story, cast, acting, presentation, etc.

To me it was a lot like Snyder's Dawn of the Dead remake in that the only thing it had in common with the original were a few things. In the case of DOTD, it had zombies and a mall. In the case of Robocop, it had Robocop and OCP. That's about it. It had the same storyline, they just took a different path to it.

It did lack a lot of the fun of the original, but the serious tone it took I thought worked well, providing a solid social commentary on our reliance on technology and our views on humanity in general.

I will dock it a fuck load of points for being PG-13 though. If the movie lacked one thing, it's balls. And that includes gunshots to the balls and/or dick.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 02-16-2014, 08:35 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,160
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

I agree with the DOTD comparison, and I really went into it hoping it would be a great flick. For me I think one of the biggest things missing that the original had was a strong villain.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:40 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,229
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Really good. I'm disappointed in myself because I've had the book for 15 years and never read it, but I will now.

Old 02-16-2014, 04:43 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,907,360

Code:

Another good one. Had me going until the end. I think I would have been pissed too.