forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 05-28-2010, 03:40 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Gary Coleman has a different stroke - Ok now he's dead R.I.P. muthafucka

Those of you that had your death pool money on GC are looking pretty good right about now...

Gary Coleman in critical condition

Former child star Gary Coleman is reportedly in a critical condition in a Utah Hospital after falling and hitting his head.

Coleman's brother-in-law told TMZ.com the 42-year-old actor was in a critical condition, but details of the incident remain unclear.

Media outlet CBC reported he has undergone emergency surgery.

A Utah Valley Regional Medical Centre spokeswoman said Coleman was admitted to the Provo facility but she couldn?t release any other details.

Coleman's Utah attorney, Randy Kester, said he had communicated by text message with Coleman's wife, Shannon Price, and that the family did not want to release any additional details at this time.

"Anything they could say would be premature because they don't know the full extent of his condition right now," Kester told The Associated Press.

Price and her father released a statement to KUTV-TV saying Coleman was taken to the hospital with "a serious medical problem".

The statement asked for prayers, adding "we hope those prayers are answered and that Gary will be able to recover and return home soon".

Coleman's manager told E! News: "We're just getting bits and pieces right now, so there's really nothing to report."

His latest health scare comes after he was twice hospitalised earlier this year after suffering seizures.

Coleman came to prominence through TV show Diff'rent Strokes, which aired from 1978 to 1986.

But since the show has ended, Coleman has been beset with a string of financial, relationship and legal problems.

He was arrested earlier this year on domestic assault charges and has previously pleaded guilty to reckless driving after he hit a pedestrian. He was also charged with punching a woman in 1998.

Despite earning as much as $US100,000 an episode during his time on Diff'rent Strokes, Coleman filed for bankruptcy in 1999.

Coleman has lived in Utah since 2005, when he moved there to star in the movie Church Ball, a comedy based on basketball leagues formed by members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

He met Price on the movie set and married her in 2007.

Coleman has continuing ill health from the kidney disease he suffered as a child. He has had at least two kidney transplants and has ongoing dialysis.

Last year, Coleman had heart surgery that was complicated by pneumonia, Kester said.
Ad Feedback

In February, Coleman pleaded guilty to a misdemeanour criminal mischief charge related to an April 2009 domestic violence incident at his home.

Recent health issues have caused several follow-up hearings in Coleman's case to be delayed, Kester said.

-With AP, SMH

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:05 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,007
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

How could he injure himself falling? It's only like a few inches between head and floor.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,825
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

This is true now.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,689
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I've never seen this or heard of this before.

BTW, Does this make Todd Bridges the last surviving member of the Different strokes cast? Unless of course, Charlotte Rae is still alive.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:51 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,223
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

She's still kinda hot:

Last edited by KrakeN : 05-28-2010 at 10:51 PM.