forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Jope Bidden Good/bad Choice
Great Choice - Love IT 10 25.64%
What The Hey, he just lost it 13 33.33%
Who the Hell is Joe Bidden 16 41.03%
If it ain't Hillary, I ain't voting. 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2008, 11:49 PM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,100
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
For what it's worth (meaning however much to put stock into polls), a reuters/zogby poll showed McLame with a 5 point lead prior to Obamanation announcing his VP pick.
Sad thing is, the Obamanation camp is talking about bounce after this announcement. With the president as unpopular as he is right now, they shouldn't be talking about bounce, they should be talking about furthering their lead.

There is a good reason there hasn't been a senator elected as president since Kennedy. That's because the governor's office and a seat in the senate are completely different and being governor is good grooming for the office of President.
Look at the last campaign. Governors are used to delegating responsibility. Senators have their hands in everything. People in Kerry's campaign said one of the major reasons Kerry lost was because everything had to be run by him. His own people couldn't do their own work and things got delayed until they got Kerry's approval.
Governors are used to running an entire state, so being elected president, you have a similar role just on a larger scale. Senators...they just have to worry about getting re-elected. And remind me...what congress' approval rating right now? Ahhh yes, worse than the president's.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:56 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,786
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

FOX/Opinion Dynamics RV Poll
8/19-20/08
20% Approval Rating
Old 08-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,049
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

They jumped up 6 percent?

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 08-26-2008, 12:06 AM

binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:

Exactly...and we have 2 of those fuckers running for president.

I used to worry that people didn't understand basic civics...understand that the president is really a figurehead.
With the approval ratings they way they are, maybe they do. What I don't understand is, if congress' rating so low, why to the same fuckers get re-elected every god damn year?

Old 08-26-2008, 12:09 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

The Dumb Masses fear change...

Quote:
go fuckyourself
Old 08-26-2008, 12:12 AM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

FOX News 08/19 - 08/20 20%
LA Times/Bloomberg 08/15 - 08/18 17%
Quinnipiac 08/12 - 08/17 16%
AP-Ipsos 07/31 - 08/04 19%

CONGRESS – Job Ratingin national polls
Code:

Old 08-26-2008, 12:17 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Gallup 7/10-13/08 14%

Quote:
go fuckyourself
Old 08-26-2008, 12:18 AM

Regardless...I think "in the shitter" would be the most appropriate term.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:28 AM

Code:

And then they want to shake our hands come election time?? From now on I start wearing latex gloves around politicians.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:42 AM

Confession time...

One thing though. It takes A LOT of work to really be pissed at your congressman/woman. Why? Because to get pissed, you need to go look at their voting record. Then you have to do a little research on the bill they voted for.
I know the 2 senators from MN...by name. I know Pawlenty is a republican and Klobuchar is a democrat. That's about it. I couldn't name a person from the house if you put a gun to my head.
So as much as I piss and moan about congress, I am just as ignorant as the rest.