forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Should she have been fired?
Teachers shouldn't have sexy bikini pics of theirs online 18 6.19%
Teachers are people too. They shouldn't have fired her. 189 64.95%
What was the question? I was distracted by those great cans!! 84 28.87%
Voters: 291. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,967
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
id love to put my whiteout all over them freckles!!
Old 06-16-2008, 06:46 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,837
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

How the fuck did this opinion go the gun control route *Boots Choppie off the soapbox* She is a teacher, If her school board has a morality clause, Which I can guarantee they do, she knew that she was in "danger" of being busted. While I don't agree with the decision, she knew it could happen, if she read the employee handbook. Sucks to be her, but thems the rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 06-16-2008, 07:01 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,510
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

According to what I have read, she never did the whole topless thing at that fishing place, and was simply a bikini girl.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:13 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,019
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Change the laws, then it's OK. As of right now guns are legal for most people, bare breast are not.

EVERY teacher's contract has a morality clause in it. For us, it doesn't matter if we're on the clock or not. Just like a cop. If it's a problem, don't be a teacher. People need to stop treating some professions as "only" a job. Some have too much at stake.

She got fired not for the bathing suit photos, but for being nude on a boat where parents could have seen her. Then she LIED about it to her boss. I don't know about Florida, but many states are "Employ at Will". That means that for any reason other than Race, Sex or Creed an employer can fire an employee.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:15 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,231
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default damn a girl's gotta make ends meet!

Code:

I guess that means your teacher that charged me $250 for a rim job is not on your christmas list either then?
Old 06-17-2008, 04:13 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,825
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Well i didn't read the entire post but... as a college prof i understand there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed not so much out of morality but because you're put in a position of authority. It gets a little twisted when your students have access to questionable photos of you. You lose a little bit of your authority and the public outcry isn't so good on the school either. It's actually amazing how careful you have to suddenly be. You can't just waltz into peeler bars or start grinding up against someone at the club cos you never know what can come back to bite you in the ass. It's totally weird how it works and it shouldn't cos we're human and have emotions and impulses too. It's a little bit of politics and a little bit of optics in the end.

I don't agree she should have been fired for her other gig but at the same time, I can understand the school's position too.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:23 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Well, i guess she's gonna get some $$ from Playboy now so hopefully that'll tide her over until a sugar daddy comes into her life
Old 06-17-2008, 12:47 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,850
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Seriously, I'd keep arguing, but I just picked up Ninja Gaiden 2....so....I'm not...

..you guys win, I lose....time for the bloodbath!!
Old 06-18-2008, 09:27 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,955
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

She kind of looks like a female Michael J. Fox.

But I haven't spent much tiome looking at her face in these pics, so I could be wrong

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-21-2008, 09:56 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,760
mc_coolbeans is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

who cares!!! id hit it. theyre just pics. its not like she was jumpin on a students dick