forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-31-2015, 01:50 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,210
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
jeez you do that every Saturday night man, try something new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 12-04-2015, 11:12 PM
Single handedly making tens of millions of people not give a fuck about Heathyr Hoffman.

Voorhees Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:

Yessss! DSF should have an annual Heathyr Hoffman day.

I'm still waiting for Jesus to post her rope bondage photos.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:14 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

When is your birthday Voorhees?
Old 12-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Single handedly making tens of millions of people not give a fuck about Heathyr Hoffman.

Voorhees Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:

January 5th
Old 12-05-2015, 02:52 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

There. January 5'th is Heathyr Hoffman day.
Old 12-05-2015, 03:57 PM

Code:

How will this be celebrated? Will you make a sticky thread or something?

Will Jesus do anything on the DSF main page?
Old 12-05-2015, 04:32 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,613
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

Now, now, it's your birthday. Let it be a surprise.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 12-05-2015, 06:29 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

If he does, he does and would be separate from giving you a day in here. Jesus doesn't like to be told to do anything, and may have his own reasons for skipping it.

Like for all we know, maybe Heathyr threatened to sue him over the one set he did put up. Just sayin'.

Code:

^^^ What he said.

(I have to think about it. )

I'm thinking you can make one new thread in the topless section and spam all your Heathyr pics in it on that day.

But since the vast majority of those posts are likely going to be stuff you have posted somewhere or another within here already, keep it in the one thread on that day.

If it makes front page, it makes front page.

If it doesn't and you keep bumping it much later, your posts will likely get moved to the Getting Drunk & Molesting You section which is more for discussions and the nontopless created pictures.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 12-05-2015 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:17 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,722
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

I think Voorhees is looking forward to his next birthday more than any in the past. So Voorhees I think you should get the news to her in some way that she will have her own day on DSF. This might be your in.
Old 12-06-2015, 03:12 PM

If Heathyr did threaten to sue Jesus over the one post he made about her, it likely would have been removed, but it wasn't.

Besides, it really wouldn't have mattered, because pictures of her tits (or teats, rather) have been posted on probably 75+ websites, blogs, and forums already. Including "the fappening" official websites.

Oh, and I'm sure that Heathyr is aware that she was part of the fappening, I posted her photos (which I found on her fetlife profile) on DSF on September 3rd of last year, and then less than one week later they started popping up on fappening sites.

Tens of millions of people throughout the world have seen Heathyr naked.

http://drunkenstepfather.com/2014/09...y#.VmSWqL-YJII

Last edited by Voorhees : 12-06-2015 at 03:21 PM.