forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-03-2009, 02:26 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,550
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I did the same thing to a coworker once, but I changed his keys to say "fuck worm". I also changed the perspective on his monitor to 180 degrees so that to fix it he had to use his mouse upside down. Also, we found out our ups guy was flaming, a roller coaster enthusiast and an avid blogger of those 2 things. So ofcoarse I changed his background to bring up the "rollercoasterguy" website
Old 09-03-2009, 02:59 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,354
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

I was milking unemployment for a couple of months one summer several years ago. Dinked on the computer ALOT. Anyway, the wife and I were doing the swinging thing and meeting lots of people thru Yahoo Groups and chatting them up on Messenger. And fielding lots of requests to meet from single guys. Most take it in stride and are very respectful when you say "we only play with couples". One wasn't. This is his tale.

This schmuck claimed to be like 19ish, oing to college, with a girlfriend who wanted to swing too, but she wanted him to try it first. Red flag city. He popped up every couple of months, and we'd reached a point that we weren't very polite with him.

Anyhoo, this dipshit pops up again, doing his schtick. He can't seem to wrap his head around not only are we not interested, but that's he's talking to me (the husband). So I switch modes and start talking as if I'm my wife. I start telling him what a huge slut I am and some of the things I (my wife) does. I sexed it up hugely and over a week or so convinced him that I (my wife...or this character portraying my wife) was the biggest slut ever, open to everything imaginable. Except a one on one with him. It was driving him insane. So for a week I started teasing that maybe all wasn't going swimmingly in our happy home and I (my wife) might be looking to cuckhold my asshole hubby.

So he's eating all this up. Oh, he'll never tell anyone, he'll be discreet, yada yada. So the date's all set up. The day of, I message to let him know my evil hubby has stumbled on the chat logs and knows everything. He has a buddy who works for the phone company that tracked down where this guy lives, and now hubby and some of his brothers from his atheletic/ motorcycle club are getting together to pay this tool a visit. This guy shit his fucking pants. Blaming me (my wife) for leading him on, trying to get me to stop hubby. But it was all out of my (my wife's) hands, because hubby already gave me a good beating. But not like he was going to give this guy. Hubby's honor was at stake.

Needless to say, we never heard from him again. Plus my wife thought I was having a bit too much fun not working, and that it was time I got a job.

Not real world, I guess, but I thought it was fun.

Red