forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,258
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Ah I see! The only thing along these lines I know of is a Golliwog,

Which is just as racist, but also cuddly. You Americans and your garden ornaments....

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 08-28-2009, 11:30 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,963
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

people who are from new orleans love new orleans because they have pride to be coming from such a historic city. I've been there several itmes, and know several people from there. Each omne of them loves New Orelans. Everyone else I know who isn'rt form there all have the same sentiment, and that is this:

It's a nice place to visit, but you don't wanna die there. And believe me, your chances of dying there are pretty good

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 08-28-2009, 01:04 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,370
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

I got married in New Orleans. Jackson Square. Right in from of the Stonewall Jackson statue. I have a pic somewhere. I used to be skinny.

Old 08-28-2009, 03:37 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Honestly, i love N.O.

I been there a handful of times.

It's my type of city not because of the parties and french quarter shit but i like the feel and vibe of the city. Yeah, it's really rough and in certain areas you might not survive if you walk down the wrong street but i still dig it.

Off topic: If anybody lives in N.O. and wants a fat slob of a house guest, email Jesus. He loves N.O. more than i do and he'll crash on your couch just to be able to party in that city. Truth.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:43 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,136
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
lol @ having Jesus crashing on your couch. double lol for the married-with-kids-members who invite him over.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:46 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

haha yeah, i'm thinking RDC
Old 08-28-2009, 06:01 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,541
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Please don't tell Jesus where I live.

Thank you.

Old 08-28-2009, 06:32 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,839
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

LOL, This racism is killing me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 08-28-2009, 09:42 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,021
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I don't understand why people continue to live there, let alone move there. They have to know that the entire area is SINKING!!! Worse, it's already below sea level!!!

Oh, that's right, I remember. Because humans are STUPID.

I just hate that every time they lose their home because of flooding or a hurricane, my insurance rates go up and my tax money is used to "rescue" then from their own stupidity.

There are just some places that people should not live.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:01 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,541
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

You're an idiot, plain and simple.

Contrary to popular belief, New Orleans is not all "below sea level." In 2005, 38% of populace lived above sea level. Now, 51% lives above.

We should move everyone out of Los Angeles because they are living on a fucking faultline and earthquakes, which are natural disasters, could destroy everything. They know that, right?

What about those people that live in places where blizzards happen every winter and the government has to go and rescue them. They know that'll happen, right?

Tornadoes! Don't those stupid idiots in the flatlands know the are prone to tornadoes? WTF? Why don't we move them all out of there? It's stupid to live where tornadoes can happen.

We can move them all to wherever strommsarnac lives because obviously nothing bad ever happens there. Shuttle everyone out of the 5th largest port in the world and see how that affects that oh so safe place you live. That's New Orleans I'm talking about, BTW, in case you hadn't figured it out. See how much more oyour gas costs when they close the port of New Orleans.

Suck my dick you idiot fuckhead. Suck it raw.

It's the uninformed jump-to-conclusions people like you who are going to destroy this world.

Katrina missed new Orleans in case you didn't know. The levees built by the federal government are what failed hours after the storm had passed that flooded the city and killed all those people. New Orleans was not harmed by a natural disaster but a man made one.