forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-31-2009, 11:30 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,020
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Is that supposed to hurt me?

Code:

Only because the new building are built on stilts. The land however is officially altitude is below sea level. And worse, it is officially sinking on average one inch per year.

Code:

IMO, yes. Or, if they choose to live there, others shouldn't have to pay to rebuild their homes when they get damaged.

Code:

Blizzards don't even compare to floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, so-called "wild" fires, mudslides. Whole cities aren't destroyed by blizzards. I live in Central Ohio and we get a blizzard every few years. I have never heard of even a single house collapsing because of a blizzard.

I'm not talking about lives being lost, I'm talking about the fact that when people live in known environmentally dangerous areas, they usually don't carry insurance which means that my taxes go to rebuilding their homes. They don't even have to pay that back, they get it FREE.

I'm just sick of supporting people because they choose to place themselves in harms way or not work.

Code:

The amount of damage incurred by tornadoes throughout all of US history everywhere doesn't even come close to one percent of the damage incurred only by Katrina. Not to mention, tornadoes rarely hit the same land more than once and in places where they are know too, PEOPLE DON'T LIVE. Crops, sure, people, no.

Code:

Oh, you mean like when the fuel depots and processing plants where were damaged and my fuel costs doubled even though not a single drop from there comes to Ohio? You're being argumentative and not being very informed about it either.

Code:

Interesting to point out that when someone makes these types of replies, their subconscious is usually agreeing with whatever they are conscious is denying. Also note that I didn't make a personal attack against anyone...

Code:

Actually I've done years of study on this. I have no political motivation either. It's simply that I'm sick of supporting everyone else when they are stupid. I'm sick that too many people have convinced themselves that someone else is responsible for them. I'm sick that too many people think that they don't have to be accountable for their own actions or lack of action. I'm sick of the fact that too many people are ungrateful assholes who refuse to acknowledge that they are using other American's to get their selfish happiness.

Code:

Um, those levees weren't built by the government, they were built by people, most of which live around there. Sad, that people lost their lives. But how many times does mother nature have to stomp on an area before people decide it's not smart to live there? Even the Native Americans thought white people were stupid to permanently settle there (among other places).

I'm done. Obviously someone took my post personal instead of thinking about what's said. I'm not going to get sucked into a fight about it.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:37 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

^^^ I'm not ready that long winded post but what about other places that get hit by hurricanes? Florida had like 3 billion dollars (or 30 billion? i'm not sure) in damages the one year when it got hit by 3 major hurricanes. Should people just not live there?
Old 08-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,484
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

Code:

No they shouldn't , strom is sick of paying for shit like that