forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-28-2010, 11:05 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,779
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default Leslie Nielson Passes Away, At 84

He died at 5:30pm on Sunday, November 28th of pneumonia. He was admitted into Fort Lauderdale, 12 days before his death.

His nephew has said "It's very said, but he died peacefully, surrounded by his friends, his family, and his wife".

He sure gave many around the world many hard laughs. May he rest in peace...
Old 11-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,779
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Old 11-28-2010, 11:11 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 12,218
GeminiEye is being mentioned in polite conversation

This sucks...
Old 11-28-2010, 11:32 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,681
nathanjb will become famous soon enoughnathanjb will become famous soon enoughnathanjb will become famous soon enough

"Who are you and how did you get in here. I'm a locksmith. And I'm a locksmith." He was truly a legend and will be missed.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:54 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,164,046
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of
Default Trivia for around the table.

His screen test for Ben-Hur as Messala is included in the Four-Disc Collector's Edition as a bonus feature.

He is the son of an RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) officer.

He was named "the Laurence Olivier of spoofs," by film critic Roger Ebert.

He has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

His father was Danish Canadian.

He likes the winter season better than the summer season.

He was asked for Scary Movie 4 because his character was very popular.

As of 2002, he does most of his acting in Canada.

He has played Santa Claus in two different movies.

He carries a remote controlled fart machine around with him.

He was a radio engineer.

He published a fake autobiography in 1993.

He received a contract with Paramount in 1954 and moved to Hollywood.

He moved to New York in 1949.

After earning his degree he moved on to New York's Neighborhood Playhouse.

He was raised in Tulita, Northwest Territories.

His character on Due South compared himself to Leslie Nielson.

His father was a Mountie.

Leslie studied at the Academy of Radio Arts in Toronto.

His acting career started at a much earlier age when he was forced to lie to his father in order to avoid severe punishment.

Leslie has starred in over fifty movies.

He was born at 5:00am-MST.

His grandfather on his father's side was Danish.

He is a naturalized U.S. citizen.

He went to High School in Edmonton, Alberta, at Victoria Composite High School.

Leslie tried out for the role of Messala in Ben Hur (1959) but the part went to Stephen Boyd.

Leslie was considered for the role of Willy Wonka in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (2005) but it was given to Johnny Depp instead.

Leslie was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame in 2001.

He keeps a whoopee cushion in his pocket to squeeze when he needs to break the tension on movie sets and when meeting people.

He is an Officer of the Order of Canada.

At the age of 17, he enlisted in the Royal Canadian AirForce and trained as an aerial gunner.

Leslie has two daughters: Maura Nielsen Kaplan and Thea Nielsen Disney.

In the Fall of 2003, the Grant MacEwan College in Edmonton, Alberta,
Canada opened the Leslie Nielsen School of Communications, with the actor on hand for the ceremony.

While in Winnipeg, Canada to promote their movie Men With Brooms, he and fellow co-star Paul Gross (Slings and Arrows) received Honorary Citizenships from Winnipeg Mayor Glen Murray at the Granite Curling Club.

His brother was a high ranking Canadian politician. Eric Nielsen was the Government Leader of the Yukon Territory before becoming a Member of Parliment and the Deputy Prime Minister of Canada.

Old 11-29-2010, 12:01 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,659
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

One of the best lines ever that I use every time I pass a salt dome!

Old 11-29-2010, 12:16 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 350,265
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

As the doctor aboard a plane in which the pilots, and some of the passengers, become violently ill, Nielsen says they must get to a hospital right away.

"A hospital? What is it?" a flight attendant asks, inquiring about the illness.

"It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now," Nielsen deadpans

~still one of the funniest movies of all time!!

Last edited by Bob Wehadababyitsboy : 11-29-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:04 AM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 72,221
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 11-29-2010, 03:06 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,639
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Safe journey funnyman, R.I.P!!! You will be missed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:37 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,659
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
not really