forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2009, 12:17 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,051
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award
Default Gumball Rally

So I was driving back home to Tampa on my move back and while driving down I-10, 4 participants of the Gumball Raly passed me. I know this because

1) They al had Gumball 3000 decals and business sponsors and numbers all over their cars

2) they were doing 120MPH

Anyways, the first car was a Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe...

The 2nd car was a Range Rover. Big deal, I won't post a picture for that one.

The third one was a Mercedes SL Brabus

And last, but definitely not least, this bad motherfucker right here.

I have to say, the Veyron is a lot bigger in person that I'd imagine it'd be. Funny story, I saw it coming up in my rear view mirror and I was like "Holy fuck, that's a Veyron!" So I busted out my phone to take a picture. My phone has about a 2 second delay between the time the button is clicked and the time the picture is taken. I clicked the button when the car was pretty much right behind me. The end picture is a shot of it about 100 yards ahead of me. It's a speck. 2 seconds from my car to there. That's how fucking fast they were going. And I'm pretty sure the cops knew they were coming because I saw more cops out on a Thursday afternoon/evening than I've ever seen before making this drive. I saw maybe 25 cops out. A busy day for cops on the route I take is 10.

My Movie Review Thread | Website