forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,146
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

damn, i wish the fins were able to score a td, but 3-3 against the chargers aint too bad, huh kraigus?

fuck the bolts! go dolphins!
Old 10-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

and look at those dolphins! scoring on the chargers! 10-3, kraigus!

(i gotta rub it in while i still can...)
Old 10-05-2008, 01:37 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,237
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

so are the chargers this bad?? or are the dophins that good?? maybe its just that norv turner sux that bad, idk just hoping my patriots come out on fire & bury the 9ers!!
Old 10-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Dicktowel.com

no, i think the fins d has just stepped up, amazingly.

there were a lot of injuries last yr, and most of those guys in the secondary have come back this yr.

but to hold them to 3 in a half is great.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Dicktowel.com

R U KIDDING ME?

the fins beat the chargers, suck on that, bitches!
Old 10-05-2008, 03:15 PM

gotta give it up to the fins!! impressive win! & ive said it once ill say it again norv turner worst head coach in the nfl! but good win for the fins now if they could just beat the jets & the bills!
Old 10-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
the fins get 2 shots at the bills, and 1 each at the jets and ur pats(at home, too)
Old 10-05-2008, 07:09 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
well w/ the way the bills looked today (w/ edwards of course) id say its anybodies game! & it maynot have been pretty but the pats got a much needed road win!! the afc east is suddenly back up in the air & so far its anybodies division!
Old 10-05-2008, 08:01 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I'm hoping the Squealers choke tonite.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Dicktowel.com

what happened to edwards...why did losman play instead of him?