forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-17-2010, 10:49 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,553
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
their probably afraid to fire him...
Old 12-17-2010, 05:05 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 8,434
shsheik is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i think the only reason he has a job still is because they don't want to make one of the assistants head coach. because of the division, they still have a playoff chance, and the assistants have not shown much. it's better for them to keep someone who has experience while trying to make the playoffs. also, this will allow them to have rounds of interviews in the offseason, without having to promote an assistant, and then demote him. that never goes well.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:21 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,287
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

As long as there's no sign of Singletary, Alex Smith, or whoever the revolving Offensive Coordinator is next year, I'll be happy. Heck, I'd even consider signing Donovan McNabb in the offseason (but only to a 1 year deal)

Old 12-17-2010, 05:35 PM

Code:

let's not get carried away here.
mcnab has been awful this year. i'd take alex smith over him right now.
maybe that's just because i live around the dc area and see him fuck up all the time, but holy shit he is terrible.
i just think it's funny that alex smith says that the best coach he ever has was norv turner, who is very mild mannered. and yet you guys keep hoping he'll be the guy while having an extremely intense coach looming over him. it just doesn't make any sense.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:45 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,287

Code:

Smith may have done something, had Turner stuck around instead of bolting for the bolts. Instead he's had to learn a new system every year for 5 years. you can't expect performance from someone who has had no continuity from his coordinator.

Still, thats a good assessment of McNoob. On second thought, let's take our high (maybe) draft pick and start over at the position, with a new OC that will be around for a few years. Who's out there at the college level that could carry the torch?

Old 12-17-2010, 06:13 PM

Code:

as a patriots fan living around DC, i haven't seen you guys play that much to see what you look for in a qb. especially how is your o-line? if it's decent, i'd look at jake locker, but i'm not sold on his consistency. if it's shaky, i'd look more at cam newton and ryan mallet, both are big qbs who can make something happen with their feet and take a hit.

is QB your biggest need? while smith hasn't been great, he has a td/int ratio > 1, and has a qb rating just about 80, not terrible numbers. you are set a receiver, rb, and tight end it seems, seeing as those are the only positions where i know your players' names.
how is the defense?

Last edited by shsheik : 12-17-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:17 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Carson Palmer could very well be available next year.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:23 PM

Code:

would you take a risk on him?
he has world class talent at receiver and he cant do shit.
ever since his knee got destroyed against the steelers a few years back in the playoffs, he hasn't been the same. he seems to do worse and worse each year, and these last few weeks he'd be the worst qb in the league if it wasn;t for mark sanchez.

edit: just looked him up, and his numbers were better than i thought. he looks to have almost the exact stats that alex smith would have if he threw the ball many times more. i think i thought he was doing worse than he is due to the recent play. and san fran has 2 very good options for him to go to, as well as a solid running game. he could be a good fit, as long as the o-line is decent.

Last edited by shsheik : 12-17-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:31 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

To be honest, I have yet to watch a Cincy game this year. I have no real opinion on why he's sucking. But, the potential is there. Maybe he needs a new team.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:35 PM

Code:

his head just isn't in it, imo.
he has made a lot of bad decisions, and he leads the league in interceptions returned for TDs, i believe. i think he just doesn't fit with all the attention TO and ochocinco bring. and marvin lewis has completely lost control of that team.
under a different coaching regime and with much less drama surrounding him, he could be a good qb.
but we're seen how much san fran's qb situation has been looked at this year, so im not sure if that would work for him. especially if the coaching situation is as awful as it is.